Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

marina, fka twigs, liz y2k, probably rina, maybe azealia, huck kwong, lowkey lorde apparently if girl (the song) is meant to be taken literally, and taylor swift i guess considering charli shit talked her publicly after going on the reputation tour and that woman loves a grudge lol

What happened with Rina?

1 hour ago, OverYourHead said:

Grown women “ calling out” or “coming for” other grown women is such weird behaviour, I hope Charli doesn’t follow Nicki down that tacky path:awkney2:

i agree, but it would be interesting as a social experiment. like charli and (whoever) manufacture beef behind the scenes, start calling each other out publicly, and then at the end of the era they both say 'you guys are so dumb for falling for this' and proceed to release an earth shattering collab.

9 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

marina, fka twigs, liz y2k, probably rina, maybe azealia, huck kwong, lowkey lorde apparently if girl (the song) is meant to be taken literally, and taylor swift i guess considering charli shit talked her publicly after going on the reputation tour and that woman loves a grudge lol

Charli said she talked to taylor about it and theyre cool, which im honestly shocked by 😭

i doubt taylor understood what charli meant because theyre so different and she’s never really been in the same position career wise

She definitely hates liz tho, liz was in azealia’s dms talking shit about her skfjdkfjdkfk

I need her to somehow confirm that Girl is gonna be on the album. Like, it would be ideal if she shared a snippet of the fully fleshed out version of the song (if there's one) on 360_brat

4 hours ago, a wild one said:

its from oct 2015, was made the same month as RWM, Bounce, Taxi and a few other songs. its prod. by jesse shatkin and co penned by noonie

oh thanks for the info, i ran the file thru a metadata viewer and the version of logic that it was exported from implies that it was exported between january and march 2016, so maybe it was written in october and an earlier version was recorded then?

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

16 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I need her to somehow confirm that Girl is gonna be on the album. Like, it would be ideal if she shared a snippet of the fully fleshed out version of the song (if there's one) on 360_brat

honestly i might be the only person here but i find the lyrics of girl incredibly cringy :bebe:

34 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

honestly i might be the only person here but i find the lyrics of girl incredibly cringy :bebe:

That's interesting cause on the other hand I consider Girl to be on of her greatest lyrical achievements 

i think if anyone else released girl it would be a hot mess but charli’s candour and delivery is what makes the song - it’s truly conversation and reminds me of uffie and to a extent kate nash’s foundations lmao (not comparing them at all but it’s just a song where the delivery and artist singing is more important than just the lyrics) 

17 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

i was poor & carless during crash era.. RIP me. it didn’t help that she ignores FL but honestly i’d rather go to Atlanta anyway. I saw her in oct 2013 in orlando in the tiniest little venue :poordat: :heart:

but i’m a real Bill with big Bill$ now and my credit card is ready for ticket sales :smokeney:

yaaasss :gclap: wish we could all go together to one show

16 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

a few times! once in charlotte (sucker tour, incredible, tiny venue!) and twice in ATL (s/t and crash tours). she is unbelievable, one of great live performers of our time, i prob had the best time at the s/t tour show just screaming and dancing with a random drunk girl whose bf was standing there with his arms crossed.

sounds like the best time :wubna: A FEW TIMES!? i'm so jealous :crying5: i watch live videos of her concerts that ppl record and post to feel an ounce of what you've experienced

16 hours ago, imbennett said:

saw her open for halsey in 2017, then s/t tour in 2019 and i saw part of the crash tour but had to leave early:defeated:

still iconic nonetheless :whine2: did you go by yourself?

stream my music on spotify

On the subject of charli live- she’s a great performer- very interactive and lots of movement and crowd hyping but she wasn’t singing much on the crash tour. By that I mean you could barely tell with the backing track and correction on what was a live vocal and what was synced up in harmony so it’s basically the studio karaoke track.

Had a good overall time though and it wasn’t that expensive 

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

+1

33 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

uffie

Been saying that since I heard it, which tracks with her prior comments about going 'Ed Banger' style since she was on that label.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

1 hour ago, soccermom4life said:

No ur so right. They are so cheugy 

9 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

You just have taste babe.... girl is pure dog shit:oprah3:

I FOUND MY PEOPLE!! i thought i was going crazy for not liking this fuckass song while everyone was saying its the best thing ever :bebe:

22 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

hol' up I'm reading about that Von Dutch guy and apparently his last words on his deadbead were.. the N*zi catchphrase, the one with two H words ??

wait Nazi era back :toofloppy:

F5WnrwnXIAAuyJQ?format=jpg&name=large

Okay, guessing you didn’t get the response you wanted on ATRL, so you had to post it here as well? 😭 damn ma, nobody cares