Fluorine

Charli XCX

19 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

right like its taking too long 

19 hours ago, 1000p13nkballoons said:

it hasn’t even been two weeks since she first dropped a snippet and the alleged february 29th release date is less than a month away 😭😭😭 

I'm on the fence with this because sometimes I want to be like "Y'all so fucking TikTok Zoomer Brained and have ZERO patience y'all got no focus, can't see shit in the long term, y'all just want allllll the shit NOW and then 5 minutes after NOW happens y'all are like "This old af trash" and have moved on"

BUT THEN.....

18 hours ago, blameitonme said:

5 weeks is way too long for a lead single imo

Announcing an album coming in 5-6 weeks? Sure. Announcing a new album even 2-3 months away? Cool.

But announcing a single? Girl the shit needs to drop within 1-2 weeks MAX.

It's been announced. It's been teased with visuals. A snippet has been "leaked" alongside the visuals. The song should come swiftly after.

It's like when you go out to eat and you order an appetizer and dinner. Your appetizer comes out fast...but dinner takes forever to come out. Well, now you've eaten all of the appetizer and had two drink refills and have been sitting for so long that by the time dinner comes, you're not really hungry anymore. Ya know?

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

21 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

I'm on the fence with this because sometimes I want to be like "Y'all so fucking TikTok Zoomer Brained and have ZERO patience y'all got no focus, can't see shit in the long term, y'all just want allllll the shit NOW and then 5 minutes after NOW happens y'all are like "This old af trash" and have moved on"

BUT THEN.....

Announcing an album coming in 5-6 weeks? Sure. Announcing a new album even 2-3 months away? Cool.

But announcing a single? Girl the shit needs to drop within 1-2 weeks MAX.

It's been announced. It's been teased with visuals. A snippet has been "leaked" alongside the visuals. The song should come swiftly after.

It's like when you go out to eat and you order an appetizer and dinner. Your appetizer comes out fast...but dinner takes forever to come out. Well, now you've eaten all of the appetizer and had two drink refills and have been sitting for so long that by the time dinner comes, you're not really hungry anymore. Ya know?

for me it’s just the fact that she’s pretty known for quickly dropping music after announcing it, also known for getting her shit leaked so it’s both annoying for fans to wait 5 weeks and it’s very “risky” 

2 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

does anyone have an updated masterpost

weren't you the one asking for the latest leak to update the masterpost?

I have this one, which should be the most up to date, Arrows / Precision is missing though

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Km4wQjafB0z57XuIYtFW2HN0zGtGzv-bRYB6VtSZfU8/edit#gid=1788294044

After seeing pics 2,3,4,5,6 and 7 from her most recent Instagram post I was left wondering: Did she eventually get facelifting or something else done, or is it some kind of weird makeup? Does anybody know/can tell? Remember, I don't judge her, or criticize her choice. Who tf am I do that? At the end of the day if she decided to get some work done, it's her body and her decision and as long as it makes her happy I second that. Basically at this point I'm not even expressing an opinion, I'm just asking. 

4 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

After seeing pics 2,3,4,5,6 and 7 from her most recent Instagram post I was left wondering: Did she eventually get facelifting or something else done, or is it some kind of weird makeup? Does anybody know/can tell? Remember, I don't judge her, or criticize her choice. Who tf am I do that? At the end of the day if she decided to get some work done, it's her body and her decision and as long as it makes her happy I second that. Basically at this point I'm not even expressing an opinion, I'm just asking. 

definitely looks like she’s got some work done but i’m not entirely sure, i remember her using those face lifting tapes and intense makeup to create the efffect as well

example:Charli_XCX_-_Good_Ones.jpg

2 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

i think she definitely had some work done during her month off but a facelift is a major surgery that takes ages to recover from, there's no way she had anything that invasive done. a lot can be accomplished with injectables which she's been doing for years but she may have recently had a temporal lift, more popularly known as a fox/cat eye lift which is basically when they pin the skin around your eyes/brows back and hide the scar in your hairline. she's also got a lot more volume around her cheekbones, it could be filler but it's not commonly used to provide structure in areas like that so she probably got implants as well. hard to say though, looking at some photos it could just be swelling

I really hope whatever she’s doing to her face is clever makeup/reversible, I’m all for people making their own choices but in a few years the fox eye trend will die out and having big doll eyes with round faces will be back in. (and all those people that got buccal fat removal will be stuck wishing they had their cheeks back. as a woman I’m so fed up of plastic surgery being a ‘trend’)

Charli posting on IG about how she's over posting while asking followers on 360_brat about getting a brow thread lift... she's so funny sometimes without even trying

7 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

i don't think it's a facelift but rather a very subtle canthoplasty and maybe some lip injections, facelifts are more for older people when their skin is sagging down and they want to snatch it back in place. also is it just me or does her jaw looks reduced? could just be swelling from her upper face giving this illusion tho, she looks very swollen sometimes around this area, which could be another evidence of canthoplasty

are only 1 i love, red lights, and LA charli era or crash

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

9 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

She probably got a botox "mini-lift" and had some fillers touched up within the past weeks to give it time to settle before she starts doing actual press for the new era and all the other stuff she has coming up this year.