Fluorine

Charli XCX

While I do find it annoying that she always has favored younger fans, I highly doubt many people could write an eloquent song review after a single listen. Especially without being able to take notes. 

Like… this has to be coming soon right? I’m already tired of Von Dutch and I haven’t even heard the whole thing yet I want something else instead. :candy:

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I fear the album could take long before it drops :ohno: hurry up Charleigh pls :angie: 

it won't take that long

lABVyGE.png

5 minutes ago, Sucker said:

no

mhm ok

anyways… i could see her pulling a stunt or gimmick like that for a mixtape but having atlantic behind her means they have an investment.

i think it’s interesting that she’s running with this long ass strategy for a single… like she’s teasing the full album before the lead is even out lmao. listening parties and boiler room.

3 hours ago, twitter said:

Yall wanted a full album deep dive from stans who heard 6 songs just an hour ago my god 

If it was me chosen to hear it y'all'd've had a 2-page essay per song, and I'd have written each while taking a nap, buuuut I understand some people's ceilings are my floor so.... :hooker:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

y’all are so god damn dramatic

i don’t even give a fuck about the listening party or anybody’s reviews or lack thereof but you people have got to stop saying this in response to any and all criticism it’s condescending and contributes nothing lol i’d way rather read discussions and commentary over 6000 pages of yas queen

This is giving me flashbacks to when charli played 1999 to some fans and amongst the crowd one brave gay stood up and said it sucked and everyone boo’d him…. 7 years and he’s still right

3 hours ago, Charli SEX said:

While I do find it annoying that she always has favored younger fans, I highly doubt many people could write an eloquent song review after a single listen. Especially without being able to take notes. 

i don't think she's "favoring" younger fans, it's just natural that they're the ones that tend to be active on social media (since they're young and dedicated and obviously you wouldn't be AS dedicated if you're getting older and like... developing a personality on your own) also it's probably more meaningful for a younger fan to meet her idk

23 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i don't think she's "favoring" younger fans, it's just natural that they're the ones that tend to be active on social media (since they're young and dedicated and obviously you wouldn't be AS dedicated if you're getting older and like... developing a personality on your own) also it's probably more meaningful for a younger fan to meet her idk

no she hates us fags :true:

55 minutes ago, Monsef said:

This is giving me flashbacks to when charli played 1999 to some fans and amongst the crowd one brave gay stood up and said it sucked and everyone boo’d him…. 7 years and he’s still right

i don't hate 1999  (but i don't love it either :awk:) but this made me loooool :lmao: that brave gay was taking his life in his hands fr

aOaIzH2.gif

im confused, 

she could've forced them to sign an nda and we would've gotten zero info. why are we mad at their descriptions it wasnt even the full album, & as if we're not going to get it eventually one way or another, when we can all then form our own opinions and be as descript as we'd like :toofloppy:

she probably also asked them not to spill too much abt it on socials ?