Fluorine

Charli XCX

She’s anxious about releasing the new record, in part due to the intense scrutiny her music receives on social media. Releasing an album is sometimes totally triggering,” she says. While promoting Crash, she responded to fan criticisms of lead single Baby with a string of tweets, ending with a swiftly-deleted message that instantly became gay Twitter canon: Bitch BYE. I will NEVER understand what possesses people to be such C*NTS online.”

Oh my God, I felt so bad. But then I was like, wait, that’s actually kinda epic,” she says, laughing witheringly. A fan was being mean to me and I think I’d just had enough. I was rehearsing for SNL. It was fucking stressful. As soon as I sent [the tweet] I was like, Oh my god, I called this probably, like, 15-year-old gay boy a cunt. What a nightmare!’”

:air:

im so here for charli's natural hair era, its such a wild contrast between the way she wears it now and the aesthetic she had during the sucker era. like that was borderline whitewashing

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

34 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i just don’t understand how the song isn’t out yet, like what is the point of spoiling details about the music video almost 2 weeks before release :stunned:

Hopefully we get the music video and single release at the same time

It has to be coming this friday, right?

She wouldn't throw a show where she plays a good chunk of the new album and invite addison to perform the remix together without at least dropping the lead single the day after...

RIGHT???????

9 minutes ago, twitter said:

It has to be coming this friday, right?

She wouldn't throw a show where she plays a good chunk of the new album and invite addison to perform the remix together without at least dropping the lead single the day after...

RIGHT???????

THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN SAYING

2 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

im so here for charli's natural hair era, its such a wild contrast between the way she wears it now and the aesthetic she had during the sucker era. like that was borderline whitewashing

Whitewashing? 💀 she was pale during parts of TR too wdym- she’s part Scottish lmao

las-vegas-usa-may-12-2013charli-xcx-perf

8 minutes ago, reflecting said:

Where did that feb 29 rumor even come from? 

someone on atrl started it... pretty sure it was posted by someone random

20 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Whitewashing? 💀 she was pale during parts of TR too wdym- she’s part Scottish lmao

las-vegas-usa-may-12-2013charli-xcx-perf

theres a reason i said borderline lol

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

4 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

theres a reason i said borderline lol

Fair, she looks gorgeous both ways- but she does tan a lot now and her TR skin tone was probably safer because she barely uses spf as seen in her get ready with me- just a few drops for a day in boiling LA