Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, running said:

I need that boiler room set in studio quality RIGHT NOW :meltdown:

no because i turned on post notifications for the Boiler Room YouTube channel and they started uploading videos for some other event but I had just woken up but then I read it and went back to bed

4 hours ago, mmarrythenight said:

i feel so bad for the ppl that don’t get Girl 

On 1/17/2024 at 1:09 PM, Veinsineon said:

MAYB WE'RE  SO MEANT TO BE... JUST YEW AND ME. Sparkles Emojis for Discord & Slack - Discord Emoji

C Pop Character Creation GIF - C Pop Character Creation The Sims GIFs

PEOPLE SAY WE'RE ALIKE , THEY SAY WE'VE GOT THE SAME HAIRblack_sparkles - Discord Emoji

C Pop Character Creation GIF - C Pop Character Creation The Sims GIFs

ONE DAY WE MIGHT MAKE SOME MUSiC, THE INTERNET WOULD GO CRAZYsparkles - Discord Emoji

C Pop Character Creation GIF - C Pop Character Creation The Sims GIFsBratzgifs Blueakaemilee GIF - Bratzgifs Blueakaemilee - Discover & Share  GIFs

One day they'll understand C Pop Character Creation GIF - C Pop Character Creation The Sims GIFs

1 hour ago, thought tracing said:

no because i turned on post notifications for the Boiler Room YouTube channel and they started uploading videos for some other event but I had just woken up but then I read it and went back to bed

i just checked and that event they uploaded today is from fucking NOVEMBER... its over for us:bebe:

guys she just played a snippet of a new song :hdu:  why is nobody talking about this it’s called von dutch it’s out feb 29th apparently, it goes “i’m your number 1 i’m your number 1 i’m just living that life cult classic but it still pop i get money you get mad because the bank shut” it sounds sooo good omg :defeated: like if you agree and are excited for the new song von dutch

23 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i just checked and that event they uploaded today is from fucking NOVEMBER... its over for us:bebe:

I think those are more for the smaller boiler room tour dates and not necessarily the bigger names.

100 gecs did their set on March 5th last year and the video was uploaded on March 25th.

hopefully the fact that this was the most RSVPs in boiler room history means there’s some priority for a quicker upload 

Honestly if she did a remix album with loads of features as well as DJ remixes, I would be fine with a featureless album. But if it isn't, I'm going to be a little bit dissapointed. HIFN was all about missing her friends and going out (and her rocky relationship with Huck, but shhh) not doing any features on it's spiritual successor would be a missed chance. Like at least 3 songs please