Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, BlackTulip74 said:

Oh will it be officially released? How do we know?

Boiler room pretty much confirmed they are dropping a recording of the set, i think that’s what they mean

3 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I do not want to hear Von Dutch before it officially comes out, so can anybody tell me, is that shit really a full leak or is it just the snippet looped for 2 and a half minutes?

looped snippet

6 hours ago, BlackTulip74 said:

Oh will it be officially released? How do we know?

3 hours ago, mmarrythenight said:

Boiler room pretty much confirmed they are dropping a recording of the set, i think that’s what they mean

Also Apple Music uploads the official audio of every Boiler Room set into full albums with the tracks labeled and split up.

Regarding the themes I wish she’d stop leaning even further into this “I’m the best” “most famous”- it doesn’t make for compelling material but I guess it’s just music for where she’s at which is celebrity and fame obsessed.

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Regarding the themes I wish she’d stop leaning even further into this “I’m the best” “most famous”- it doesn’t make for compelling material but I guess it’s just music for where she’s at which is celebrity and fame obsessed.

I think it’s more about embracing the irony of being such a big talent in the industry yet still being reduced to a niche artist. It’s like one big “hey isn’t that so funny what they say about me? What if I said it about myself?” Thing. I absolutely love it. I don’t think she’s pretending to be “fame” obsessed or anything. She’s clearly playing the game, the way the fans have set it up. Just in a way that she’s still able to retain the narrative.

I do hear a bit of Kesha so I guess it makes sense that the music is more 2010 than 2007 like initially claimed- I don’t hear justice(band).

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

I think it’s more about embracing the irony of being such a big talent in the industry yet still being reduced to a niche artist. It’s like one big “hey isn’t that so funny what they say about me? What if I said it about myself?” Thing. I absolutely love it. I don’t think she’s pretending to be “fame” obsessed or anything. She’s clearly playing the game, the way the fans have set it up. Just in a way that she’s still able to retain the narrative.

That’s fair- I know angels love irony.

She played spring breakers once and people were like “OMG THIS IS THE NEW TAXI”

so she immediately started teasing it and played it live, might not even put it on the album. After the boiler room set, I literally have no doubt she knows what she’s doing….. the t shirts, AG playing boom clap and I don’t care….. like we really ignore the separation of Charli from the XCX she’s built.

LMAO… people were threatening the worst things if 360BRAT even ended the livestreams, and you know what? They still did. :makeup: she don’t gaf this time around and it’s exuding more confidence and star power than anything else she’s ever done to this point I fear

3 minutes ago, panemlights said:

"360_brat" album title let's gooo

i mean i think it’s called that because its exclusive to the 360_brat followers… as that’s the only place it’s getting posted, not necessarily that it’s the album name