Fluorine

Charli XCX

I have no problem with the song repeating the same verse twice, since the instrumental continues to build. There’s some kind of progression. I’m assuming the Addison remix will have her doing a different verse, similar to Rihanna’s S&M and her remix with Britney. (Maybe we’ll even get a bridge?) However a 5 month gap? Surely Charlotte will release more singles in between. We need to be kept fed. 

2 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

I'm bored of it already which was no surprise 😞 hopefully spring breakers hits the spot instead

watch it not being released 

I love how you guys lean so hard towards things that aren’t really solid. We should know better at this point lol 

13 minutes ago, Jujuba said:

it definitely is, sis 

if it is not, then it’s a ripoff, which is a shame

i listened very closely to the snippet when it leaked and i really don’t hear it, they sound similar but it’s not the same

the von dutch vinyl image that leaked had no mention of bodyrox in the credits either, it just said charli xcx and EASYFUN

idk what tf y'all are talking about. I completely stopped listening to any Von Dutch snippet a two weeks ago and now I'm hyped af. From what I could hear from the first 360_brat snippet and and the photoshoot snippet from her main Instagram profile it sounds like a true banger. Just adore that tiny production thing on the ''life Von Dutch'' line. It's always in my head and I'm singing it 24/7. Guess I'm the only one who remains as hyped as always lmao