Fluorine

Charli XCX

the ending of the video really made it for me the shot of her tattered body in a CRASH like pose as the baggage claim spins and the credits roll is quite gaggy I have to admit :trisha3: and her sewer siding off the wing too ofc 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Omg I just realized that the 360 exclusive vinyl contains 2 discs... and the basic version only one !!!! my mind:wowcry:
Does this mean there are necessarily gonna be more tracks ? What are gonna be those ? Can't wait. 

It’s so bad:oprah:she can’t make a good music video to save her life, why’s she being dragged around by a floor cleaner:nails:and that song is so awful, please redeem yourself on the album woman:crying2:that green shit isn’t giving me much confidence either 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, DeluluBlvd said:

Omg I just realized that the 360 exclusive vinyl contains 2 discs... and the basic version only one !!!! my mind:wowcry:
Does this mean there are necessarily gonna be more tracks ? What are gonna be those ? Can't wait. 

I think the 360_brat one is still 1 disc but it’s just 2 sided for each image

Ok the MV is seriously cunt... excited to hear AG remix w/ Addison and whatever the third track is...

I feel like her posting the album length but not the tracklist could possibly point to it being nonstop DJ set style tbh :hooker: Also hoping for some cute merch

2 minutes ago, DeluluBlvd said:

Best they are both one disc. The picture disc is double sided picture