Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Highlights from the Zane Lowe interview:

- She came up with Von Dutch the same day she made Speed Drive

- Brat is her most replayed album of hers and she doesn’t think she’ll get sick of it as quickly as her previous albums because it goes hard

That explains the super long scarf in both videos 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

1 hour ago, Adrift said:

ikr, so low budget, i too can rent out paris's charles de gaulle airport for $20 and some drink tickets

Yep- probs could if you’re a celebrity and giving some shittily overpriced venue exposure 

31 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Yep- probs could if you’re a celebrity and giving some shittily overpriced venue exposure 

i don’t think paris' major international airport is in dire need of exposure from pop star charli xcx idk :brigitte:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

The MV is massively Crash film coded which is weird because it would have been perfect for crash title track as a single 

It even has the good ones death pose which makes me wonder whether this idea was scrapped from crash as a continuation 

the fact that we never got a mv for crash title track is still so baffling to me 

even if it would’ve been massively low budget and boring…. i always felt like it 100000% deserved one

shouldve shot one when she shot the album cover but i digress.

3 hours ago, rollwithme said:

Ok so the VD usb sold out and they updated the product page for that and the VD vinyl to say this:

this product will ship on march 15 and arrive before all the tracks are released digitally

this product will ship on march 22 before all the tracks and files are released.

so it looks like we will be getting a digital release for the Addison Rae remix but not before 3/22

wait what?? here in spain says the usb is still available for purchase..???

11 minutes ago, brandon said:

the fact that we never got a mv for crash title track is still so baffling to me 

even if it would’ve been massively low budget and boring…. i always felt like it 100000% deserved one

shouldve shot one when she shot the album cover but i digress.

YES! and also.. lightning omg I'm still mad baby got a mv but motherfucking lightning or constant repeat didn't.. like they're fucking big in germany....

1 minute ago, rollwithme said:

It’s sold out in the US store at least

damn.. i was planning to buy it bc of the 'exclusive files' I was starting to go places in my mind like.. what if it has spring breakers? album outtakes?.. unreleased pic from the photoshoot?... idk o.o if i buy i expect something.. it better not be just the single cover :lolno2: