Fluorine

Charli XCX

36 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

What’s weird to me is I remember everyone was hyping up hyperpop to be the next big thing and stans were hoping it goes mainstream, but now that a mainstream artist is doing it, suddenly it’s an issue? Idk A.G and Charli are giving bitter vibes it’s not a good look, especially since Camila hasn’t even tried to pass it off as original 

Hyperpop is not real honey take your pills. Even Charli has said this

49 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I mean I don’t really care enough about the genre to know if it’s real or not all I know everyone wanted everyone to make this type of music. I gave my meds to charli tho it seems like she needs them rn 

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

it definitely is lol, the fact that charli said it doesn’t exist (though she said she doesn’t identify with the genre more) doesn’t mean it isn’t a thing

but it’s mostly to just point to experimental pop music, sometimes characterized by heavy autotune, fast BPM and pots/pans snares which got ruined by awful soundcloud rappers 

WHAT U CUM AROND AGAN DONT CALL ME, WHEN UR HIGH AT 4AM DONT CALL ME, WHEN U THINK U NEED A FRIEND DON TCALL ME, DONT CALL ME....!!

I LOVE charli, she is aloud to be a narcissist in my mind..because she is so talented, like madonna.. omg charli is like madonna

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

23 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

WHAT U CUM AROND AGAN DONT CALL ME, WHEN UR HIGH AT 4AM DONT CALL ME, WHEN U THINK U NEED A FRIEND DON TCALL ME, DONT CALL ME....!!

I LOVE charli, she is aloud to be a narcissist in my mind..because she is so talented, like madonna.. omg charli is like madonna

Charli is like a lot of various pop legends, all rolled into one. :defeated: :defeated:

just listened to so i… i wish i didn’t use the crying emoji as a laughing emoji rn

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

14 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I wouldn’t say she has zero identity.

she’s known for having Latin pop massive songs like senorita and Havana to most people.

outside of that- charli has a dedicated fanbase but most of the general comments on YouTube-SNL etc talk about them not even knowing what charli even looks like or who she is- they both are indentityless in different ways.

Charli not being commercial or mainstream enough does not equate to her being identity-less. She is the opposite of that. Be for real sister! :lmao:

Right - Camila was giving traditional Hispanic pop princess teas. This switch is engineered and she will flop!

Anyway I kinda hate the Von Dutch video..........

Since it’s international women’s day and we’ve been gifted with the So I performance….what’s everyone’s favorite Charli x Sophie track? Both unreleased and released?

my favorite released is Roll With Me (obv)

unreleased is I Wanna Be With U

15 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

what’s everyone’s favorite Charli x Sophie track? Both unreleased and released?

my fav released: Roll With Me

Unreleased: Taxi lol that instrumental is a bubblegum pop anthem

7 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

What’s weird to me is I remember everyone was hyping up hyperpop to be the next big thing and stans were hoping it goes mainstream, but now that a mainstream artist is doing it, suddenly it’s an issue? Idk A.G and Charli are giving bitter vibes it’s not a good look, especially since Camila hasn’t even tried to pass it off as original 

No one ever said that, Charli and Alexander have never given bitter anything vibes. 
Hyperpop and PC Music are not the same thing at all, Camila isn’t a thing so calling her mainstream is a joke. 

41 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Since it’s international women’s day and we’ve been gifted with the So I performance….what’s everyone’s favorite Charli x Sophie track? Both unreleased and released?

same, those are hands down the best sophie x charli songs

wgfu and TKO are really good/underrated too, kinda crazy they leaked and we have them in hq

53 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Roll With Me and Round N Round 

comparing charli to nicki for a fun tiktok that is literally just playing on the persona she is taking this era is ridiculous... and lets not act like i got it is this musical masterpiece thats been ripped off anyway 

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

released: vroom vroom or trophy
unreleased: bounce

source.gif

1 hour ago, Galactic said:

No one ever said that, Charli and Alexander have never given bitter anything vibes. 
Hyperpop and PC Music are not the same thing at all, Camila isn’t a thing so calling her mainstream is a joke. 

Camila is mainstream wtf :oprah2: Being mainstream doesn’t only mean selling like Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande :toofunny: this response proves Charli and her fans are bitter LMAO