Fluorine

Charli XCX

i honestly think this might not drop until like... a month? it feels very aligned with album promotion and, if she wants to keep momentum going (as she did with CRASH), she will scatter stuff — live performances, music videos, photoshoots and the boiler room set — in the coming months. someone around here said that boiler room videos usually take a month to be uploaded but seeing it hasn't been posted to apple music gives me the impression they are really holding to properly have it be part of the marketing cycle for brat

21 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

every time she texts me

every time I get a text from an unsaved number that’s like “I have something for u :))…” words can not express the unease that washes over my being 

8 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

imagine the hidden vinyl tracks are "Von Dutch - Tiesto Remix" and "In The City (feat. Sam Smith)" :toofloppy:

We already know that one of them is the A.G. Remix with Addison.

32 minutes ago, Time said:

We already know that one of them is the A.G. Remix with Addison.

i love that they tried to act like we didn't already know that by making track 2 "??????" on the pre-order

Oh look.

We're at the: Charli purposefully does something that antagonizes half of her fanbase then cant handle the negative side of the reactions then lashes out like a toddler on twitter

Part of the album cycle.

3 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

Oh look.

We're at the: Charli purposefully does something that antagonizes half of her fanbase then cant handle the negative side of the reactions then lashes out like a toddler on twitter

Part of the album cycle.

No Charli album cycle is complete without one. She just cant help herself. 

She is right imo

also, brat cover excluded since those opinions are so divided here, I don’t think any of the other album covers from that tweet are bad. I honestly love Dua’s a lot.

The pop girl front and center on the cover gets really old and corny after a while. And these alternate approaches are much more artistic and thought provoking.

I certainly think there is a better way to approach "being right" then... whatever the hell shes doing on twitter.

If you are going to make a purposefully low effort album cover to display how much you dont give a fuck I think the first step would be.... to not give a fuck.

This is the girl that told journalists to piss off about fans wanting her to sign enemas and their grandma's ashes and suddenly she's the preacher of "womens agency" or whatever because some twinks didn't like her ms paint album cover that she spent way too much money paying a creative agency to make. 

I just wish she practiced what she preached. If she wants to serve "low effort I dont give a fuck what people think and say" then dear fucking god PLEASE do that and stop being insufferable trying to gather virtue signaling think-piece likes on twitter and just drop your music and let it speak for itself.

12 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

me when i’m dumb as hell

Oh, I forgot, enjoying the brat cover is for deep intellectuals. 

The vision behind the cover is understood, the references are clear. It's still ugly as all hell and you'd need to hold me at gunpoint to order a physical.