Fluorine

Charli XCX

30 minutes ago, kOSTEK said:

as far as i understand it is all about being a brat... a spoiled brat who does what they want mostly to annoy everyone else. they are rapid, rude, careless and simply does not care. say what you want about the cover but (except for lazy energy) you can feel that looking at it

confusing i don’t understand

2 hours ago, twitter said:

I'm SCAREDDDDDD she sent out the VD pre-save link 4 weeks before the release date :bebe:

it most definitely won't take this fucking long this time but the best we can expect is seeing the two tracks on streaming platforms sometime at late next week

the shooting for the MV for the next single has started recently so that mean that we probably won't see it till mid to late April (ik that Von dutch MV was released two whole months after it was shot but it's important not to forget that because VD was the lead single Charli was forced by Atlantic to do the overlong teasing just like it happened with Good Ones. but luckily for us she will most definitely drop the second single with minimal non grating, non spoiling teasing just like she did with New Shapes) 

she probably wanted to give us something to entertain us til the second single comes out

ngl the fact that the thought of putting both tracks available for streaming right away and giving us the full Boiler Room set to keep us entertained for a while hasn't even crossed Charli's mind, make me worry for our gurl

1 hour ago, Galactic said:

Like I don’t even care I just want spring breakers, imagine wanting 14 other commercial sell out songs #BRAT

so

Club Classics is a commercial sell out song

Mean Girls is a commercial sell out song

356/Party Girl is commercial sell out song

Girl is a commercial sell out song

So I is a commercial sell out song

This is what u r tryin to say?

Idk if we’ll be getting the instrumental track on streaming.

but I can see the VD remix getting released with the rumored “Von Dutch extended version” like most of the pop artists have been doing lately

43 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I’m pretty sure I honestly just used something like flamingtext and individually pasted the PNGS over that… it was an image I found on Flickr tbh. Should be pretty easy to recreate. Sorry bb I was a child when I made that 

Alr well ty anyway xx. Might post my results if I have luck 

10 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Idk if we’ll be getting the instrumental track on streaming.

but I can see the VD remix getting released with the rumored “Von Dutch extended version” like most of the pop artists have been doing lately

I mean, I did want the return of extended and club mixes, and we are getting them, except it feels hallow when the "normal/radio edit" is 2 minutes and the "extended" is 3-4.

My party ass is over here looking for 3:53 radio edits and 6:15 extended edits with dance breaks, a double long bridge, a super long intro AND outro to take you on a

little roller coaster....

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Dropping in to say don’t post links to stuff that may see release. I understand someone random got their vinyl early, but the songs were being posted here before their assumed official release.

Do not post links to material expected for future release.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 hour ago, lonely lonely night said:

can someone explain the brat cover to me i still don't get it

so it has a neon green background and the word "brat" is placed big in the center hope this helps

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 hour ago, tanguy said:

Isn't spring breaker going to be on britpop alongside make u mine? I may be wrong but since they were played on the same night it seemed pretty obvious 

I thought about that too, since she's teased it too much while saying it isn't on the album. I don't think so though, it would be a weird choice, Xcxoplex, Heavy, Bullets even No Body... They are all relatively deep songs where the production can shine. The production is good, but not good enough for an AG album I think. It's also very much about being a ravey brat, which isn't the theme of Britpop.

6 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

Call it Von dutch (Addison Rae x A.G. Cook Remix) like a normal person!!

44 minutes ago, Time said:

A reliable ATRL person just confirmed that track #3 is the instrumental version of a full song from the albim

from what I heard it most definitely is Club Classics