Fluorine

Charli XCX

shes in her literal era

brat - she is being bratty

the von dutch remix with addison rae and a.g. cook - it is the von dutch remix with addison rae and a.g. cook

what next - the song with grimes we made after she quote tweeted me? :aubrey:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

shes in her literal era

brat - she is being bratty

the von dutch remix with addison rae and a.g. cook - it is the von dutch remix with addison rae and a.g. cook

what next - the song with grimes we made after she quote tweeted me? :aubrey:

the song i made about Rina after she pissed me the fuck off on a sunday 

(unironically could be a Lana album title as well :oprah:)

soo the remix is kinda disappointing. the mix at Party Girl was way more fun, I hope we get that version in some capacity eventually. but who knows it might grown on me 

so what’s track 3 and why is this fandom becoming so secretive with events now

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

lmao ????? ended up actually being a track named that instead of a hidden track she didn't want to reveal the title yet #ripspringbreakers 

I'm pretty sure that the ????? track is the instrumental of the Club Classics with which she opened the main Boiler Room set 

does that mean that it's going to be the next single? ngl I'm a bit confused cause especially after the music video which is being shoot rn I was pretty sure that the next single was gonna be Mean Girls 

The remix is really good :bop:

The 3rd track doesn't sound exactly like the boiler room ad I think the track just uses the same synth thingy 

32 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I'm pretty sure that the ????? track is the instrumental of the Club Classics with which she opened the main Boiler Room set 

does that mean that it's going to be the next single? ngl I'm a bit confused cause especially after the music video which is being shoot rn I was pretty sure that the next single was gonna be Mean Girls 

remember when she was posting all of those pics and videos were her friends in the random derelict house and she was wearing that big coat. i feel like she’s already shot a music video and the mean girls video would be the 3rd

4 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

remember when she was posting all of those pics and videos were her friends in the random derelict house and she was wearing that big coat. i feel like she’s already shot a music video and the mean girls video would be the 3rd

I meant for the vinyl, from the video that was posted on twitter. Mean Girls would be a really fun single though I do hope that is the second single from this era :party:

42 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

could you pls link me these pic/videos cause for some reason I can't recall them?

3 hours ago, mmarrythenight said:

soo the remix is kinda disappointing. the mix at Party Girl was way more fun, I hope we get that version in some capacity eventually. but who knows it might grown on me 

ok no I already take it back.. the remix IS giving Blackout

i dont get the “sellout” songs claim like literally none of this album - from what we’ve heard - sounds commercial at all. even von dutch; its just so abrasive and hypnotic, with some appeal to be a moderate success but even then i think it will not quite be a mega hit rather than a… well… a cult classic (but it still pops!)