Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 3/15/2024 at 9:48 PM, details said:

lmao ????? ended up actually being a track named that instead of a hidden track she didn't want to reveal the title yet #ripspringbreakers 

Wouldn't it be great if it ended up being an instrumental for something coming on the album?

''fans who attended the exclusive listening experience reported that a slower version of the 365 song featured in the Boiler Room announcement snippet was played, but with no drop''

possibly to avoid giving away too much too far away from the release of the album Charli decided to use a remix instead of the album version of the 365 song in the Boiler Room announcement 

so the snippet from the second Boiler Room tease is a remix as well

consequently since the passage which was in the second Boiler Room is part of the ????? track it means that the ????? track is the instrumental of dub remix of the Club Classics song with which she opened the main Boiler Room set

tbh it sounds logical. it is safe to assume that the second single will have a late April release so I don't think she would put out the instrumental of the album version of the single nearly one and a half month before its release. putting out the instrumental of the remix is a fun way to spread excitement and hype without spoiling almost anything at all.

what if the song about Italy which people who attended the listening party reported is actually a diss track to that Rose Mulet bitch who after writing the most pick me tweet I've ever seen was playing it cool by saying that she would now enjoy her vocation in Italy? this would be fire! hopefully Charli will have a savage diss track about her on the album

(all these were just my shower thoughts. I apologize for the text having zero coherence at all)

So Von Dutch is not my fav song I've ever heard from Charli but it played constantly during my dream(s) last night 😭 so now it has finally clicked with me, so to speak :true::thumb2::charli:

:beyonce:I'm your number one I'm your number one:beyonce:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

7 hours ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

I could do with that terrible AI cover of Charli singing Daddy Knows. The one where she can't hold a note and her lungs are giving out. It was amazing!

The way we have the Bounce vocal sessions. Someone could make a really really good Charli AI now with those and we could have a better AI Daddy Knows

31 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

i had no idea that madison beer released hurts like hell?? it played during my spin class today and i was like wait it's charli and then was like no it isn't

charli's version obviously outsold

im sorry but Charli’s version instrumental flops hard.

the final mix outsold miles ahead. The only thing that the final mix lacks is Charli’s voice tho lol

8 hours ago, weam said:

Wouldn't it be great if it ended up being an instrumental for something coming on the album?

well yes :smile: track 10 vibes

On 3/15/2024 at 1:16 PM, Time said:

A reliable ATRL person just confirmed that track #3 is the instrumental version of a full song from the albim

i just quoted club classics in a reply to their message about guessing which track it is and they liked it... :puzzled: so maybe it is the club classics instrumental after all 

you know... my life was so easy back in 2014. All I cared about was to scrobble music to last.fm, charli's life and play rpg
just found some gifs I made back then, some got really popular and used!

Spoiler

Image from AM I SO HIGH?Image from AM I SO HIGH?Image from AM I SO HIGH?

bonus but this one didn't make it

Spoiler

AP1GczN9FjpXz7HfVetKJ2Cy8IG63hNCtcbS8xAms_TfcF4LqG-EfoO_HCidCjW-C33hHFi7eGbkrlNrLUxlISaghzC94_3eyuHoiXtMlLusmwHgrRReccpm5jNHFYdFa0pfYpP7omSarsGX0i6T_krk4w5IjlGDDWo1T503TgNfpHJ4wqBW4X_1_GwbZFge99vt7diKB8wYBNORcwuFt5yXnMH63ibnDop1cbY5S700kWgkFNKRHNo4tQLEwd7ftaszuvDUnY6JLNOlJ_xJMbl_4VCJrEoIbbJQwRgJwX0L32xkJD8vCaqVu99UxTFWNJ0R0rmHwiSQA21asZJSRmKXxxCINIOTAZTLOAiWaMZbcF1WLnI0Zs9Gmf0sOca5Gt1-NzMQWs36sRF6rGwvxg2RUikhQyEpR3cobffUOIxRdTBqmTBTacGGpTwE9q61JVc20Uu8D58NYqprdBw66T0DyXoC-DOiNvSGLSpaBqJkEtF_5ukcSjF7nRNznyIcf7GoLTuQT-KYlUuWT9JFFIrC9V47NIxacv033wTy0rlu1POj1bUmO0OWsW1tgraQ0gF8AzVXB0BtRzzU3ew0Uo4WD8-XsX8crhaA7t6_vNDC9ji0KuypN0vCQpgMmvXmLlarcgrj6ENzVF35m6tTkJbHNWpazKIWNI3KHwXHWvPPrbUaCjBbSfXOLzV-RhmarCqbsOoQMMEKSe9Ie4QpgGyW8bF-lOffXIg-EfmQEeOkxB8uEHe6g-l47yzVGfJ8EtDsa0YgAPcdEQ55_2f3Rk-5b_ke8vhXNhPTgHqE48AOe6VVk3CzR0QKa3UPGfEwFt_6jvlDOo48qlnJJkD2A42FhZVXG7nRlr7hug49swtB7ZPkTe6UWHV4O8EFh0UMtTwIhuCyYEpnjdJ_kF6LWAW8gCN0zA=w149-h149-s-no-gm?authuser=0 

10 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

''fans who attended the exclusive listening experience reported that a slower version of the 365 song featured in the Boiler Room announcement snippet was played, but with no drop''

possibly to avoid giving away too much too far away from the release of the album Charli decided to use a remix instead of the album version of the 365 song in the Boiler Room announcement 

so the snippet from the second Boiler Room tease is a remix as well

consequently since the passage which was in the second Boiler Room is part of the ????? track it means that the ????? track is the instrumental of dub remix of the Club Classics song with which she opened the main Boiler Room set

tbh it sounds logical. it is safe to assume that the second single will have a late April release so I don't think she would put out the instrumental of the album version of the single nearly one and a half month before its release. putting out the instrumental of the remix is a fun way to spread excitement and hype without spoiling almost anything at all.

what if the song about Italy which people who attended the listening party reported is actually a diss track to that Rose Mulet bitch who after writing the most pick me tweet I've ever seen was playing it cool by saying that she would now enjoy her vocation in Italy? this would be fire! hopefully Charli will have a savage diss track about her on the album

(all these were just my shower thoughts. I apologize for the text having zero coherence at all)

it’s such a cool spin on the whole rollout concept. love this.

IMG-7960.jpg

Charli always plays remixes of the songs at club shows especially with A G. So I dont think anyone should assume that anything that was played at Boiler Room was them just hitting play on the album track. Most of the songs had other songs interpolated into the track so obviously that isn't going to be on the album.

9 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

Charli always plays remixes of the songs at club shows especially with A G. So I dont think anyone should assume that anything that was played at Boiler Room was them just hitting play on the album track. Most of the songs had other songs interpolated into the track so obviously that isn't going to be on the album.

I agree with what you're saying here but specifically about Club Classics while I think that both the Boiler Room version and the ????? track are remixes, I have a feeling that the Boiler Room one is just slightly sped up and will be much closer to the album version. the beat is different from the one that was on the ''album 6 I guess'' IG post snippet. also her putting out the instrumental of the album version of the next single approximately one and a half month before its release seems a bit weird to me.