Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 3/15/2024 at 9:01 PM, Mary Jane Holland V said:

from what I heard it most definitely is Club Classics 

Oh... If it is, then it will either be a single or we are getting a remix album at some point because the version she posted on instagram stories will be a remix.

There seems to be multiple versions to many songs so I can totally see a remix album somewhere in the future. And if spring breakers is not on the album it can find a place there as a bonus track, or a b-side to one of the upcoming singles. I think it would work great as a Mean Girls b-side.

5 minutes ago, weam said:

What do you mean by "learn things from the production experts"?? If you listen to The 1975 you can tell that he can polish a track and make it sound pristine if he wants to. The style of production they are trying to achieve on these songs is totally intentional. Mean Girls carries over a lot of the same style as Hot Girl, but the Club Classics version she played on her instagram stories is what I am really excited to hear!!

there's absolutely no doubt he generally is a capable producer and I find some of his work with Charli to be quite enjoyable as well. I just can't help feeling that his (released) production for Charli so far hasn't been nearly as detailed and textured as what the likes of A.G and EASYFUN bring to the table when working with Ms XCX. but I absolutely adore the production on Mean Girls even tho it most definitely will have some kind of nuance from the album version so I just predict that I will enjoy his production on brat far more from what I already do with songs like Hot Girl and The WTMI Remix

So I guess Charli's TikTok was in good fun then?

That whole situation was giving me major familiar FROOT flashbacks, I don't listen to Camila and I wasn't feeling the snippet she posted but I felt kinda bad for her TBH? :toofunny:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Camilas PR team is going the path of being above the drama, i don't believe it was staged but now camila has made it impossible for her to be bullied about it. 

unless charli has a writing cred, she's not in on it 

1 minute ago, Chorli Xbox said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

UnLocK tHe SwAg :eartha:

dude/sis

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Boiler Room announcement coming on april fools because apparently charli thinks it'd be funny 

loved Charli's recap of the brat era so far

does that mean that by the time the Von dutch remix is out we will have entered the second chapter?

I'm so fucking ready

(please please please please please Charlotte I need it to be Mean Girls)

honestly i hate all this gravity bringing you so close to me :pout:

hard to hide the way i feel i want you all over me i want you so close to me :trisha:

i could give you what you need but i think the moments all gone :tommy:

1 hour ago, deathcard said:

honestly i hate all this gravity bringing you so close to me :pout:

hard to hide the way i feel i want you all over me i want you so close to me :trisha:

i could give you what you need but i think the moments all gone :tommy:

Underrated bop :kris:

1 hour ago, Galactic said:

Is d bree dead for y’all too?

Yes 😭

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

16 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I know I’m delusional but what if Addison opens for Charli on tour :oprah4:

i don't think that's delusional at all honestly i could totally see it being troye and charli headlining with addison opening,  especially w addison mentioning her "debut" in the remix

49 minutes ago, lakeemmahottie said:

Charli should sue Camilla, I Luv It sounds absolutely terrible... 

but if charli was singing it all of yall would be like "YASSSS MAWMAWWWWWWWW MY WIG IS IN ASIAAAA" ... .. . . .. . .' . . just saying

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, lakeemmahottie said:

Charli should sue Camilla, I Luv It sounds absolutely terrible... 

the whole world should sue Camilla for harassment with her annoying nasally voice :awkney: