Fluorine

Charli XCX

its sooooo funny that you guys think this is a full tour and not just random solo summer dates to play some of the tracks in intimate venues.......you all know she loves her live debuts and has said this is a club record. anyways I agree with the people saying late June (I'm guessing 06/21, 06/28, or 07/05) for the album

13 minutes ago, soccermom4life said:

can’t be excited when the rollout is SH*T. Being vague to the detriment of people missing out isn’t cute

you're clearly new to being an angel lol

16 minutes ago, soccermom4life said:

can’t be excited when the rollout is SH*T. Being vague to the detriment of people missing out isn’t cute

You’re not missing out on much as long as there’s no Boiler Room / Tracklist / World Tour announcement / Special Edition Preorders / Merch. I noticed a lot of people have an issue with the rollout but I don’t know why. Maybe it’s just the lack of patience we’ve grown accustomed to. But the fact that Charli is playing the role so good this era that she almost seems like she doesn’t even care about her record coming out soon is enough to keep me hype. She don’t owe us SHIT this era

My biggest issue is the hype being generated for things I am indeed missing out on because I’m not in that area - boiler room event, this mini tour, listening parties, etc

congrats to all that are able to attend - but it wouldn’t be as upsetting for me if there weren’t things that actually would excite me (tracklist, release date, boiler room recording) that haven’t been released when she’s teasing her entire fan base vs the specific markets these events are happening in

She obviously doesn’t owe me anything. But how many times can I get excited for a tease I think will be something good for it to end up being something I can’t be apart of??

once my basic needs to survive are met aka track list, release date, and boiler room recording, I will kindly stfu :clapback:

15 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

its sooooo funny that you guys think this is a full tour and not just random solo summer dates to play some of the tracks in intimate venues.......you all know she loves her live debuts and has said this is a club record. anyways I agree with the people saying late June (I'm guessing 06/21, 06/28, or 07/05) for the album

you're clearly new to being an angel lol

im not stupid to this not being the full tour. I’m frustrated she’s constantly using the community thing to hype information coming out and then posting to 360 brat instead. Whats the point of making the stupid text chain if you only use it to post tik toks. 

2 hours ago, twitter said:

I'm 90% sure this is not the full tour, just gigs leading up to the album release. I really think she's touring arenas really soon

arenas??? what you on

Charles wouldn't be able to sell out arenas (no shade)

8 minutes ago, soccermom4life said:

im not stupid to this not being the full tour. I’m frustrated she’s constantly using the community thing to hype information coming out and then posting to 360 brat instead. Whats the point of making the stupid text chain if you only use it to post tik toks. 

It's not her fault that the venues put the link up before she could announce. The text service is set up and run by her management team and run through a third-party company (probably owned by WMG). Getting tickets for her has always been a bloodbath. 25k people tried to get Boiler Room invites. 2 nights of the standard Crash tour in NYC at Hammerstein Ballroom (10k capacity) sold out in minutes. The HIFN shows in seconds. Similar with the Pop 2 and N1A shows. It's just how it's been for a really long time.

22 minutes ago, track10482984928 said:

arenas??? what you on

agree that there's no way she's selling out arenas (in a just world she would be selling out stadiums but tbh smaller club shows are way more fun!)

each time i've seen her tho she's played at a bigger venue (sucker, charli and crash tours), but arenas are a HUGE step up from crash tour venues and imo not happening unless she becomes a truly mainstream artist (not happening anytime soon)

aOaIzH2.gif

8 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

agree that there's no way she's selling out arenas (in a just world she would be selling out stadiums but tbh smaller club shows are way more fun!)

each time i've seen her tho she's played at a bigger venue (sucker, charli and crash tours), but arenas are a HUGE step up from crash tour venues and imo not happening unless she becomes a truly mainstream artist (not happening anytime soon)

that's why she's doing a joint tour <3

Charli being savage (as always) and keeping me even more days away from hearing Club Classics and Mean Girl with professional sound and image was the biggest L of the day.

I guess that I could pretend this never happened if we get Mean Girls as the second with the MV she's been filming. tbh I'm sure that the MV will be for Mean Girls. Not only for the obvious reasons. The interviewer from The Face said that when Charli played him the track which the MV she talked about is indented for her Sonos was fights for its life against the album’s (song's) blown-out bass. it most definitely is Mean Girls  

ngl I'm a tad bit worried by the fact that we didn't see Julia Fox on the Tik Tok from the MV shoot. I know that we didn't see Alex Consani as well but we saw her on another one later. 

Julia, Alex and Rachel are the ones who I NEED TO BE on the MV. I have no problem with who the other girls are but if Julia isn't part of the MV I'm jumping off a cliff and dying. hopefully Charli didn't leave her out cause she was pretty quick to name her on her Interview on The Face as part of the MV.it was the second name she dropped. praying that Julia just wasn't on that specific Tik Tok the same way Alex wasn't 

30 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

that's why she's doing a joint tour <3

Even if it's a joint tour with Troye, I still don't see them playing arenas. Probably big theatres like Radio City Musical Hall (6,000 cap.) at best. Charli and Troye can not move 20,000 tickets a night in multiple cities. 

I got the von dutch 7” :charli:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

4 minutes ago, jurijiderkleeee22 said:

Even if it's a joint tour with Troye, I still don't see them playing arenas. Probably big theatres like Radio City Musical Hall (6,000 cap.) at best. Charli and Troye can not move 20,000 tickets a night in multiple cities. 

I mean, Charli just sold out a couple 5k capacity venues in under an hour today and Troye was already selling out Radio City in 2018. There are a lot of 12k-15k capacity arenas that I think they could sell out.

10 minutes ago, twitter said:

I mean, Charli just sold out a couple 5k capacity venues in under an hour today and Troye was already selling out Radio City in 2018. There are a lot of 12k-15k capacity arenas that I think they could sell out.

Most of the venues she sold out today are around 2k-3k capacity. Any of the venues that are 5k are flex spaces, meaning the space CAN hold up to 5k but does not necessarily mean that's how many tickets were on sale.

I agree I think they could do smaller arenas, but they won't be playing MSG or anything like that. It's also smarter to play smaller venues that will be guaranteed to sell out with the option of adding extra dates as opposed to single date arenas they have to push to fill IMO.

I'm Brazilian and Charli will make one PARTYGIRL here :crai:
She found a way to come to us without being through a festival or private event - and the place where it will happen is a very special and dear nightclub, who always had DJs playing Charli. In general, it's very meaningful to see this happening <3

I almost passed out while making the purchase, the event sold out in minutes

2 hours ago, track10482984928 said:

arenas??? what you on

tbh i could see her doing a few arenas at this point, obviously not an entire tour. she played bigger venues for crash and i could be mistaken but i think i remember most of them sold out? if she's touring this summer then i fully expect her to play amphitheatres