Fluorine

Charli XCX

Not listening to the leaks, the Boiler Room can keep me well fed until Friday.

But do we think they will push up the release to 9am Thursday (like Von Dutch) to get some online chatter before we're forced to only see Taylor content starting Thursday night? 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, blameitonme said:

wait which song is that :teehee:

it once was very easy to find in both You Tube and Soundcloud but for some reason it was taken down from everywhere, it's low-key confirmed that it will be on the album on her interview for The Face and I have an mp3 file of it downloaded from when it was really easy to find

mod note: user was banned for this post

Edited by That Venice Bitch

spiralling intro reminds me of old sophie (2013/2014).. i love <3 but i'm kinda sad though bc imo So I is the most underwhelming song from this era... hoping the album version is better 

in other news..... BACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTOBACKTO

I wonder what song will have "I wanna dance with charli's angels" since it's not in club classics... unless it was just a vocal sting to use during the dj set

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

it once was very easy to find in both You Tube and Soundcloud but for some reason it was taken down from everywhere, it's low-key confirmed that it will be on the album on her interview for The Face and I have an mp3 file of it downloaded from when it was really easy to find

you can listen to it here 

[LINK REMOVED]

Delete this before you get banned honey

Edited by That Venice Bitch

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Delete this before you get banned honey

did it! guess I will dm them the link. so now could you please delete it from you quotation as well so the link does not exist here?

6 minutes ago, weam said:

and club classics sounds like an ag x george or ag x hudmo collab

while I haven't heard the full le@k so my opinion isn't really valid from the 360_brat snippet and and the ?????/edit track I feel like El Guincho could have some potential involvement on the track as well

4 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

while I haven't heard the full le@k so my opinion isn't really valid from the 360_brat snippet and and the ?????/edit track I feel like El Guincho could have some potential involvement on the track as well

maybe. im not very familiar with him aside from rosalia who doesnt have songs in this style

i just need the other version though like i wonder how long until we start getting the remixes for this album 

7 minutes ago, weam said:

i just need the other version though like i wonder how long until we start getting the remixes for this album 

We already received the von dutch remix with addison rae and a.g. cook, silly :aubrey:

what happened to this? I want it :ohno:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy