Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

look at its page on charli xcx wiki

that’s just not correct info, the audio file is very obviously ripped from boiler room 

44 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

byye i just cant do this anymore

49 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

that’s just not correct info, the audio file is very obviously ripped from boiler room 

(Kinda don't wanna spell this out because I've been wanting to do this but I'm also lazy af)

Someone truly desperate smart would take the minute of audio from 360_brat of Spring Breakers (which is probably the "studio" version), and match it with the boiler room audio. Boiler room has a basically clean end since the next track is 2 Die 4 and it's an almost clean cut right to it. 360_Brat IG snippet has the "clean" intro/start of the song that is missing from boiler room. If we assume 360 snip is also the studio version, then it's easy to turn the boiler room BPM and pitch back down to match the OG, and from there it's just in mastering the audio pieces so the "sonic texture" of the two blend together (that's the part that I'm personally stuck on). Add a little upscale and some plugins to shine it up, and voila, roll your own.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

On 4/5/2024 at 9:45 AM, Lux Eterna said:

i just heard the whole set, and it was the longest hour of my life :noparty:everything was a bunch of remixes and samples without any cohesion, a real disaster.

Charli is an amazing singer and composer, AG a great producer but they don't have skills as DJ's, i was expecting something much better and enjoyable, but i ended up bored waiting for it to end soon.

I thought the same thing. I actually turned it off. Not everyone can be a DJ and that's OK. It was fun and most fans loved it.

Has anyone been able to find Brat production credits anywhere? Ik sometimes they go up pre-release... Out of the yet-to-be-released tracks, all we know so far is that El Guincho worked on "Everything is romantic" (he's heavily involved in the new Camila record too... some of you may get a kick out of that info) & "Talk talk" is an A. G. + HudMo coprod. 

2 hours ago, creditcardromancer said:

Girl is about Marina and no one is changing my mind.

At first I didn't think the song as a whole was about anyone in particular, more of a commentary on the experience of being a "woman in music," but ever since The Face wrote about it being about "the fraught relationship she has with an unnamed female artist," I do wonder... A lot of the lyrics point more to it being about Lorde imo... very reminiscent of her 360_brat story mentioning her from last summer discussing them making plans to make music and never actually going through with it, "people say we're alike," etc... The "you should come to my party / and put your hands up" lyrics feels like a reference to Lorde's lyric about how she's "kinda over getting told to put [her] hands up in the air" from Team as well. I suppose it could be interpreted to be about Marina too, the lyrics somehow feel too direct, like she's saying too much, but still vague at the same time. Incredible song, can't wait to hear the final. (Same goes for "I think about it all the time")

b2b is soooooooooooo good ugh :trisha3:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy