Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, Time said:

ya'll

the way she lowkey said the same thing during the LA| Exchange era with the soundcloud/wetransfer link with the demos she performed live... war flashbacks.

that being said I'm trusting her more nowadays than ever and it seems that artists nowadays are releasing some side b's/leaked material so is about time Charli does the same tbh

1 minute ago, rollwithme said:

How on earth do we read the interview? I only see a preorder page on their site

at the bottom of the preorder page it says a full digital version of the issue is delivered upon preordering

i already just know some angels are gonna be like “omg these demos are so much better than the entirety of brat” when they get released cuz we’re annoying like that!  :eartha:

Does this mean that the mods will warn/ban anyone posting or asking about a leak from this era since it could be on one of these unrealised demos? If so, this is going to become a bloodbath...

2 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Does this mean that the mods will warn/ban anyone posting or asking about a leak from this era since it could be on one of these unrealised demos? If so, this is going to become a bloodbath...

i think we’re fine for now ? Charli hasn’t announced any other projects. I feel like most people here know where to find links in that event anyways - it’s a very easy rule to follow. 

14417469274.gif

3 hours ago, Time said:

ya'll

I think by "releasing" she means releasing them into the world via live shows/dj sets but maybe I'm wrong. This also sort of confirms my theory that she (her camp) leaked the barbie demos + make u mine and snuck the girl (demo) in there to gauge fan reaction about the new sound/style 

26 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

I think by "releasing" she means releasing them into the world via live shows/dj sets but maybe I'm wrong.

This is kinda how im reading it too, would love to be wrong though!

36 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

I think by "releasing" she means releasing them into the world via live shows/dj sets but maybe I'm wrong. This also sort of confirms my theory that she (her camp) leaked the barbie demos + make u mine and snuck the girl (demo) in there to gauge fan reaction about the new sound/style 

I feel if that was the intent the verbiage would be different. She says “releasing AND playing them at my shows”, not “releasing BY playing them at my shows.” But, I guess we’ll find out what she actually means later on in the era.