Fluorine

Charli XCX

17 minutes ago, Mariahspoolboy said:

Keep trying to revisit ITAIATT but can't find it ANYWHERE. Even stans don't care about it enough to keep a working link up. :biblio:

Same ive been trying forever.. someone re-leak it on debris :eartha: oh and mods dont think abt banning me because people were begging for ocean blvd to leak

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 hours ago, Mariahspoolboy said:

Keep trying to revisit ITAIATT but can't find it ANYWHERE. Even stans don't care about it enough to keep a working link up. :biblio:

Talking about this in a general sense as to not get the banhammer - I don't think that it's a lack of care. It's more that links at one place have expired and have not been replaced/updated, and an alternative site that people sometimes use is down/non-functional entirely and has been for a bit.

Since it's now a confirmed track to be released, I wonder if people aren't jumping at the bit to share it out either. I've noticed moments in leak culture where people who have files, upon learning that something is def going to get an official release, will withhold spreading it out any more than they already have because they don't want to do any (more) damage.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

honestly we're much closer to album release than i ever dreamed we'd be in late feb. i was fully prepared for august. so i'm gonna bask in the june 7 release we've been blessed with. ready to throw it back to 360.

28 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Just read some of the recent pages here,

It's obviously not a "diss" towards Lorde. Y'all are so insufferable sometimes and want girls to fight so bad :rip:

veoJOGz.jpeg

It doesn't need to be malicious. Like it can be a diss song about Lorde and not be complete vitriol. She wrong a song about another celebrity she has issues with. Whatever.

33 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Just read some of the recent pages here,

It's obviously not a "diss" towards Lorde. Y'all are so insufferable sometimes and want girls to fight so bad :rip:

veoJOGz.jpeg

It’s not a diss, she literally said it’s not :toofunny: It’s about her anxiety within their friendship. Either way, it’s about Lorde. Idk how anyone can look at that 360_brat post and look at the lyrics of the song and still genuinely think it’s not

qfrWuBl.png

3 minutes ago, Time said:

No fvcking way is THAT the final version of the song:toofunny:….right?

Absolutely not. Definitely a demo. I'm sure it won't be AS offensive, I just don't see how something like this fits on the album in any way, if Spring Breakers or Make You Mine don't. Sometimes I question her! 

17 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Because it's literally about Lorde :toofunny:

Hide contents

IrSjY65.png

• "We talk about making music, but I don't know if it's honest" 
  • "People say we're alike, they say we got the same hair" --> the whole reason why so many people used to compare her to Lorde was cause they both had the big hair. To this day people make Charli = Lorde jokes, which Charli has acknowledged multiple times (recently too).
  • She said the song is about her anxiety around this person, which goes hand in hand with that 360_brat post
  • People aren't out here saying her and Marina look alike cause they got the same hair, they don't have any type of friendship for her to have anxiety over like she does with Lorde, and her and Marina have collabed already in the past so the "one day we might make some music" line wouldn't make sense.
  • That screenshot should be enough proof that it's 100% about Lorde :toofunny:

Hate to be a bitch but like i don't think its any of our business about what relationship charli and lorde have, just saying.

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF, KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • 

35 minutes ago, Mariahspoolboy said:

ITAIATT.........worse than I remember

This is why I don't plan to revisit that song until release, the fact that it could be even worse than I remember is a possibility that I'm not ready to deal with. 

Also the fact that AG, EASYFUN, and one of the guys of the invissible men worked on that track inspires both hope and dread in me. Like these are some of the best producers she's worked with and most of their tracks sound good at the very least, but girl, I fear that the material isn't even there to make the song half decent... Hope they prove me wrong

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

who wants to NOT send me ITAIATT because i’ve heard it’s getting released and i will be a good girl and wait

Edited by rancidgirl

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind