Fluorine

Charli XCX

50 minutes ago, champagnecigarettes said:

Late to the convo but 360 is so WGFU to me...

also has anyone noticed the Lightning adlibs in B2B?

ur so right about 360 no wonder i like it so much

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

8 hours ago, Foxes said:

girl so confusing is about marina simply because of the poetry line and that's the hill I'll stand on

Olivia Wilde GIFs | Tenor

Same, not to mention Charli posted multiple times about Marina semi-recently.

I guess we're still in denial about the hair line too even though...

marina-and-the-diamonds_1284030840.jpg

35e44d71b63fa56c2d24ea40d8a25d9c.jpg

You're all wrong the song isn't about either of them, it's just about the anxiety, her own feelings. Since the girl$ aren't the subject of the song she can sing about multiple of them. Some lyrics refer to Marina, some about Lorde, the hell maybe she can't get Dua on a collab or something like that and she's also a part of the song, who knows.

9 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I’d agree if she wasn’t literally talking about it on a song on her album lmao

Ok but my point still stands? Its not any of our business?

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF, KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • 

5 hours ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

You're all wrong the song isn't about either of them, it's just about the anxiety, her own feelings. Since the girl$ aren't the subject of the song she can sing about multiple of them. Some lyrics refer to Marina, some about Lorde, the hell maybe she can't get Dua on a collab or something like that and she's also a part of the song, who knows.

I would buy this if she didn't have a weird, one sided obsession with marina.

17 minutes ago, charli bby said:

(This is not me asking for a link, mods)

I never heard the ITAIATT demo and truly can not find it anywhere, has it been scrubbed from the internet :crossed:

Unfortunately we cant share where but it’s out there

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

i don’t think ITAIATT can count as a leak because she put it out herself through 360 brat lol

unless I’m missing something, she never posted it on 360 brat?

35 minutes ago, charli bby said:

(This is not me asking for a link, mods)

I never heard the ITAIATT demo and truly can not find it anywhere, has it been scrubbed from the internet :crossed:

Yes, as it should be, I hope to never see that demo again. Bless your ears, it was terrible.

On 5/1/2024 at 5:55 AM, HellaGood said:

I agree with everything you say. But not the "indie sleaze" wording. 

You got the Ed banger vibe right but that's not indie sleaze. Charlis going Bloghouse honey.

Indie sleaze is more Ok Go, Passion Pit, Gossip ect. Take it from me, an old gay who was there 😂😂

I'll take that correction. I won't pretend to be an expert on this. I can still see some parallels. Maybe Bloghouse and Indie Sleaze borrow from each other a little stylistically?

I was mostly basing it on the similarities to The Dare's music. I can hear some of that in Von Dutch. 

The way Charli had the most boring and mundane interview on Seth Meyers without even a performance to promote the music they’re playing on this tour and then drop all this money for a mural of a green square

where is the performance promo??

4 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

The way Charli had the most boring and mundane interview on Seth Meyers without even a performance to promote the music they’re playing on this tour and then drop all this money for a mural of a green square

where is the performance promo??

Having both artists there at the same time but no duo performance was absolutely insane. Baffling, really.