Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

The way Charli had the most boring and mundane interview on Seth Meyers without even a performance to promote the music they’re playing on this tour and then drop all this money for a mural of a green square

where is the performance promo??

The old generation really having a tough time with the new generation :popcorn: :toofunny: 

7 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

The way Charli had the most boring and mundane interview on Seth Meyers without even a performance to promote the music they’re playing on this tour and then drop all this money for a mural of a green square

where is the performance promo??

what would they perform tho? 1999? 2099? they both have new music to promote, singing 6, 5 year old songs would be counterintuitive sdgjyddgb

1 minute ago, details said:

what would they perform tho? 1999? 2099? they both have new music to promote, singing 6, 5 year old songs would be counterintuitive sdgjyddgb

Tour is called Sweat.

They could come out doing a duo of this: :teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

5 minutes ago, details said:

Do you think they wont be performing their collab songs on the tour? Why would performing them in what would be an ad for the tour be a problem...

Even if we entertain the idea they need to perform new songs, it would be pretty easy to medley one of Charli's new singles into Rush then into 1999 or vise versa to fit a TV spot.

This era is so hilarious that the whole aesthetic is "completely low budget and nobody gives a shit" except they're spending a ridiculous amount of money. When they could just, not.

30 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

Do you think they wont be performing their collab songs on the tour? Why would performing them in what would be an ad for the tour be a problem...

Even if we entertain the idea they need to perform new songs, it would be pretty easy to medley one of Charli's new singles into Rush then into 1999 or vise versa to fit a TV spot.

This era is so hilarious that the whole aesthetic is "completely low budget and nobody gives a shit" except they're spending a ridiculous amount of money. When they could just, not.

I agree a medley could’ve worked they just needed to put in some effort. Even club classics into rush for an extended version of the promo mix they’re using.

but they really had absolutely nothing to say in that interview - they could’ve at least discussed their music :noparty:

omg 

Spoiler

Next b**** to ask for a link to I Think About It is getting reported thank you!!!! you didn’t hear it from me though.

stay excited Angelinos! :party: Album just around the corner. Anyone else feeling the hype? No matter how drip-fed? :party:

Thinking maybe Brat pop up shop at the mural tonight?

pop up performance being live streamed from that spot would be more fun for all of us….but at best I’m assuming she’ll just be there meeting fans for a bit if there’s not a merch oriented event

22 hours ago, lovemooch said:

leak Coals Burn Out

i can't believe this song was an ANTI pitch, it reminds me more of the hunger games

btw charli just does verses, the chorus is sung by Ilsey

13 minutes ago, Fetiche said:

do they ship to US?

It’s not an option on the country list when I go to look at shipping estimates so I’m assuming no :(

the US version was in stock again for a short period yesterday so I would keep looking out in case of any cancelled orders

28 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Not Charli related but I was listening to this song and it reminds me of AG Cook/HD PC music era :trisha: miss it. Charli can learn a thing or two 

i forgot about this collapse omg... someone put a charli ai on this and major autotune and we have a self titled outtake

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

how is motion not leaked that snippet leaked ages ago.. WE ALSO NEED BUTTERFLY BOY STUDIO IM SICK OF THIS... BRAT AND 360 COMING SOON EVERYOINE M,OVEEEEE EVERYONE MOVE

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

6 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

how is motion not leaked that snippet leaked ages ago.. WE ALSO NEED BUTTERFLY BOY STUDIO IM SICK OF THIS... BRAT AND 360 COMING SOON EVERYOINE M,OVEEEEE EVERYONE MOVE

Butterfly Boy leaked last year my lovey