Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

Was the BRAT mural really smeared with feces??? At this point, I can't distinguish reality from stan lore. 

well... sorta kinda

Spoiler

[PHOTO REMOVED]

mod note: user was warned for this post.

CTFU i'm sorry mods my bad....

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

I feel like Charli is trying hard to make The Dare happen…I mean I like his music to an extent and he’s fun but it feels like he’s being pushed as if he’s this genius that has more than 4 songs released.

also does no one else think he stole his look from the brother in The Princess Diaries???

26 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I feel like Charli is trying hard to make The Dare happen…I mean I like his music to an extent and he’s fun but it feels like he’s being pushed as if he’s this genius that has more than 4 songs released.

also does no one else think he stole his look from the brother in The Princess Diaries???

how is she trying hard to make the dare happen? 

22 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

how is she trying hard to make the dare happen? 

He popped up on the scene almost out of nowhere, she’s friends with him (I assume) and invites him to her parties (ex boiler room, after parties), posted about him without directly talking about him, they have a song together now.

not hating just wondering if this is a push from some shared label / artist management type of thing or just a coincidence that she’s genuinely a fan of him

people talk about him now like they’ve known him for years. Do I just live under a rock?

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

He's literally been signed to a major label (Republic) for like two years now and has been a part of the NYC downtown scene (that she's really been into this era) DJing there since like 2019? I think she just liked his music and wanted to do a collab.

2 hours ago, gyal said:

I can't embed the tweet, but what song was she dancing to in the club? it's such a bop omg 

It’s called “Sticky” a confirmed bonus track, hope this helps!

33 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Was that photo actually real and not some kind of joke 

it was the green wall smeared with... :noparty:

even if it’s fake it looked real so ty venice for removing it :wtf:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

me, checked out since yesterday afternoon with no idea of what's going on, wanting to catch up on the news and seeing people warned for things:

:fabcat:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶