Fluorine

Charli XCX

Gold Coins? Really? I'm done with the Sucker era if she sleeps on Famous... That's honestly the only song on the album I could see becoming a hit...

Famous HAS to be a single. she's put it into the Europe setlist with Kety Perr so hopefully thats a sign that the song will be used for something more

ugH she is SO perfect, i can't eEVEEENNNN. i'm surprised at how good her swedish accent is tho. like, it's almost spot on. and she can pronounce ö/Ø really pretty fucking good too. queen of scandinavia tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBNH92Y2N34

i KNOW i died at this interview her swedish is so cute :flutter:

but do u guys know what this is all about?? 

tumblr_nk9ddyiKcy1u0a1deo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_nkajk72ny11u0a1deo1_540.png

tumblr_nkajk72ny11u0a1deo2_540.png

??

KissCharliKiss, on 24 Feb 2015 - 8:10 PM, said:

Proof Charli’s new single and/or music video will be for Gold Coins![/font][/color]

Bestest song on 'Sucker'.

But well, the whole record is just amazing. It turned the winter into summer.

i KNOW i died at this interview her swedish is so cute :flutter:

but do u guys know what this is all about?? 

tumblr_nk9ddyiKcy1u0a1deo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_nkajk72ny11u0a1deo1_540.png

tumblr_nkajk72ny11u0a1deo2_540.png

??

The only thing I can think of is Charli just did an interview where she said Britney is like the Barbie version of Marilyn because they both growl a lot or something like that lol. I think the interview was with Guitar Center or something like that.

2dt29zc.jpg

Not sure if anyone is interested in this, but I found what appears to be an unreleased song from Charli's sessions with MNEK a while ago (her vocals aren't on it though):

inb4 Booky "how special 4 u I was wondering when you guys would find that :cuteface: "

Charli came to Florida in September 2014 (actually the same venue I saw+met her at in 2013) & due to a lot of horrible coincidences I couldn't go & I really doubted she'd come back during the Sucker era so that sucked......& then a few weeks ago I was creeping on her Facebook & saw she was coming back (not the same venue but close) & last night I got tickets raptor-jesus.gif

(I first saw this gif in this thread so every time I think of it I think of Charli lmao)

I'm so excited/happy I don't even have words for it  :poordat:

I've totally not been keeping up with everything bc I was depressed about the whole thing so does any one know if Charli been meeting people after shows at the merch stands? Or is it harder to meet her, like going outside to her bus or something? Before shows? I first met her after the show at the merch stand 15 mins after the show.

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Charli came to Florida in September 2014 (actually the same venue I saw+met her at in 2013) & due to a lot of horrible coincidences I couldn't go & I really doubted she'd come back during the Sucker era so that sucked......& then a few weeks ago I was creeping on her Facebook & saw she was coming back (not the same venue but close) & last night I got tickets raptor-jesus.gif

(I first saw this gif in this thread so every time I think of it I think of Charli lmao)

I'm so excited/happy I don't even have words for it  :poordat:

I've totally not been keeping up with everything bc I was depressed about the whole thing so does any one know if Charli been meeting people after shows at the merch stands? Or is it harder to meet her, like going outside to her bus or something? Before shows? I first met her after the show at the merch stand 15 mins after the show.

She didn't after my show, sadly. But you never know ! + I didn't really searched for her before the show

UM7JOQb.gif

She doesnt really come out after the shows much anymore, especially in bigger cities. Surprisingly, and I didn't even know this because I didn't stay after because I'd already met her before, Charli came out after my show like an hour after because there was hardly any people there. What I can tell you is that if you keep an eye on your local radio station they may take advantage of having her in town like last year and have her come in and do a little performance there (thats how I met her). And I'm not sure if she's changing her schedule this time around but she usually comes to the venues around 4pm, so you could catch her then too.

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

She didn't after my show, sadly. But you never know ! + I didn't really searched for her before the show

Aw :( Good luck on meeting her soon!

She doesnt really come out after the shows much anymore, especially in bigger cities. Surprisingly, and I didn't even know this because I didn't stay after because I'd already met her before, Charli came out after my show like an hour after because there was hardly any people there. What I can tell you is that if you keep an eye on your local radio station they may take advantage of having her in town like last year and have her come in and do a little performance there (thats how I met her). And I'm not sure if she's changing her schedule this time around but she usually comes to the venues around 4pm, so you could catch her then too.

That makes me sad :( I'll definitely stay after! I don't know how close my radio station is but it's ~pretty~ popular so I'll try contacting them, ect. Well, if I have my way (most likely will) I'll be outside that venue at 2pm (not joking) so would she come by the line, or would I have to leave my place & go inside? If things go my way my cousin will be going with me & he could keep my place in line..

Thank you both for your help!  :kiss2:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Not sure if anyone is interested in this, but I found what appears to be an unreleased song from Charli's sessions with MNEK a while ago (her vocals aren't on it though):

I actually don't think this is legit. One of them would be on it and that's not one of the titles registered to both their names.

BzhmW.png