Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm kind of torn, I'm not a huge Bleachers fan, and I'm already seeing Charli at Gov Ball and in Orlando in June so I'm not sure if I want to make the 3 hour trek to Columbus to see her for the third time in the same summer when I really wasn't that big of a fan of the Sucker era tracks :/

I'm kind of torn, I'm not a huge Bleachers fan, and I'm already seeing Charli at Gov Ball and in Orlando in June so I'm not sure if I want to make the 3 hour trek to Columbus to see her for the third time in the same summer when I really wasn't that big of a fan of the Sucker era tracks :/

I feel you. I probably wouldn't go a third time if I were you. It's not the ideal situation for me either, like you I'm not a giant Bleachers fan, but I've never seen Charli and if she announces East Coast dates I'm definitely going to finally take the opportunity. I really regret not seeing her in June 2013 for like $12 lol.

H0bDaqU.gif

I feel you. I probably wouldn't go a third time if I were you. It's not the ideal situation for me either, like you I'm not a giant Bleachers fan, but I've never seen Charli and if she announces East Coast dates I'm definitely going to finally take the opportunity. I really regret not seeing her in June 2013 for like $12 lol.

I lucked out, I saw her open for Marina and the Diamonds in summer of 2013, and then saw her again in fall of 2013 in Kitten which was like the best tour of hers to see because Kitten was incredible and she was still meeting fans after and was still doing TR era stuff and i think tickets were like $14, it was a blast. I passed on the most recent US tour because I wasn't really feeling the Sucker era and I'm kind of glad I saved my time and money (would've liked to have seen Elliphant tho)

See you in Orlando  :creep: Def don't go to a show w/ Bleachers if you're not a huge fan of him and are seeing a solo show

If she announces a date w/ Bleachers in FL I would love to go even though I'm seeing her in like 2months. Do you think her or Bleachers will go first? It would be soooo nice if they sang Rollercoaster together lollll

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Don't do it lol. I'm going to gov ball too!! I've seen her 4 times already, I honestly could pass on seeing her again even at gov ball.. But she is always really fun live!

I find it kind of random that she's touring with Bleachers or whatever, when she's been marketing herself as a pop star. This seems way more "indie". Maybe she's going there again...

Don't do it lol. I'm going to gov ball too!! I've seen her 4 times already, I honestly could pass on seeing her again even at gov ball.. But she is always really fun live!

I find it kind of random that she's touring with Bleachers or whatever, when she's been marketing herself as a pop star. This seems way more "indie". Maybe she's going there again...

I've seen her enough times where its basically a waste of my money. I'm going to gov ball more for other acts and she happens to be there and honestly if theres someone I even remotely want to see and they're at the same time as her, I'm going to see the other person. I used to be a huge stan, but ever since the Sucker era, I've been so apathetic about seeing her and I've been told by multiple people that she doesn't meet fans after shows anymore and when she does people are super pushy/rude so she leaves early so that plus me not being crazy about the songs, I just don't want to go lmao

Both times I've seen her, I've had such a blast. The first time I seen her live, she barely had any fans. This last October, she already had a pretty huge following so it wasn't even in my mind to try to meet her. I just think it's such a good time with friends.

Idk, I mean her concerts are fun but they're not fun after you've seen her live over 4 times and seen several youtube streams of concerts. Plus again not a huge fan of the sucker songs so its not like she'll be doing my favorites (most of TR) so like I just don't see the point in spending the money to see her for what would be the fifth time in august

After seeing her live twice, I don't wind waiting until the next era. Sucker is good but not THAT good

That may be the other thing that bothers me about Sucker... It's not just her second album, according to her it's her "BEST" music yet, and if I disagree I clearly just "don't get it"...

Ummm musically I just think True Romance is a lot more original, emotional, multi-dimensional and creative... Sorry Charli?

Can someone make a cover art for allergic to love. There was one on coverlandia.net but it got taken down. If someone has it please post it or can some one make another cover. I need it for my CHARLI discography. Thanks

Can someone make a cover art for allergic to love. There was one on coverlandia.net but it got taken down. If someone has it please post it or can some one make another cover. I need it for my CHARLI discography. Thanks

I accept girl. I'm gonna make a badass one. Just give me some time!