Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm working on true romance acapellas + mixtape instrumentals rn

omg yesss :crying: 

could someone upload a .zip with all the instrumentals that has leaked?

lABVyGE.png

omg yesss :crying:

could someone upload a .zip with all the instrumentals that has leaked?

the thing with her mixtapes is that 90% of the instrumentals are sampled, so it's quite easy to replicate

i leaked the remainder of the true romance instrumentals a few pages back, the rest are coming in 320 in a few days

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

I love singer-charlie-xcx

:rip: same

She easily has as many or more unreleased tracks than Lana, tbh.

how do we know that tho? lana has like.... 140+ leaked ones and probably 140 more unleaked. charli has like, what, 30-40 songs leaked?

I'm all up for leaks but if we could get "Jungle", "Mess", & "Midnight" I could die happy and I'd never ask for another leak again lol.

omg yes pleaaasseeeeeeeee. :defeated: those are the ones tht i want as well. AND GRAVITY OR ATOMIC

ALL of those songs with MNEK

wait, what songs? :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

how do we know that tho? lana has like.... 140+ leaked ones and probably 140 more unleaked. charli has like, what, 30-40 songs leaked?

It's a mix of common sense and inside knowledge. Charli's been making music almost non-stop since the age of 13, you can't really think that she hasn't amassed a catalog of easily like, 300 songs?

To put things into perspective, I interviewed the producer of 14 a while ago, he said that he and Charli did about 50 songs just for the 14 album. He also did a bunch of the MySpace demos, telling me that he and Charli never did just one song together. Between 14 and True Romance, Charli was whored out to every pop producer in LA, where she recorded at least 3 songs with each (mostly). Most notably was MNEK, she did 13 tracks with him. Combining demos for every song of hers AND songs she wrote for others , you can't really think she doesn't have more unreleased material than Lana.

X----into me, into you----X

Charli on the cover of Teen Vogue, looking squeaky clean and peerfffff :flutter:

charli-nat-01.jpg

charli-nat-02.jpg

charli-nat-03.jpg

charli-nat-05.jpg

charli-nat-06.jpg

He kinda looks like her bf. Kinda. KINDA.

It's a mix of common sense and inside knowledge. Charli's been making music almost non-stop since the age of 13, you can't really think that she hasn't amassed a catalog of easily like, 300 songs?
To put things into perspective, I interviewed the producer of 14 a while ago, he said that he and Charli did about 50 songs just for the 14 album. He also did a bunch of the MySpace demos, telling me that he and Charli never did just one song together. Between 14 and True Romance, Charli was whored out to every pop producer in LA, where she recorded at least 3 songs with each (mostly). Most notably was MNEK, she did 13 tracks with him. Combining demos for every song of hers AND songs she wrote for others , you can't really think she doesn't have more unreleased material than Lana.

I totally get your point. :toofunny: And yeah, you're probably right. I just wish more of them would leaaaaKKKK ugHHHHHHHHH

lABVyGE.png

It's very possible Charli has more tracks than Lana, but your certainty and reasoning for it seem a little shaky to me. Charli's prolific, but she's what... not even 23 according to Wikipedia? Lana started later at 18, but she's (infamously) almost 30. She's been making music longer. You're also assuming there aren't a whole bunch of Lana songs we don't know about.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Charli on the cover of Teen Vogue, looking squeaky clean and peerfffff :flutter:

charli-nat-01.jpg

wtf she is so rocking that 50s housewife look i didnt think she could

EDIT: omg....

gyR9c.png :illumarina: :illumarina: :illumarina:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

im electra

i'm electra charlez

hey

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no