Fluorine

Charli XCX

She also was asked if she was over Sucker and answered "Yeah I've been over it since it came out" :rip:

Even though artists rarely say it, they all feel like that. They're over everything the 2 years it takes them to make it, promo for them is boring.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Everything I am hoping for is better lyrics, because the ones from Sucker were mostly horrid. I really don't understand why she said she is very proud with them when TR ones were way better

yeah most artists want to release their records the moment the final mix is complete, but it's usually 6 months later

by then they've been working on the record for over a year, listening to the songs relentlessly and for the fans to ask when the next record is out 2 months after they just released one is exhausting. Some highly prolific artists should go back and release an older song each week or a song each month to stave that off, lord knows she has enough

BzhmW.png

I'n trying to get into Charli, what songs would you recommend?

It depends what kind of stuff you're into, really. The True Romance era is very 90s-hipster, whilst Sucker is more commercial slightly-90s/mostly modern pop music. We don't talk about 14. I'd probably start with Sucker if I were you, as it's easier to get into than her earlier stuff. However, True Romance is still a must-listen and far superior than Sucker-era Charli. Try listening to the singles from Sucker, along with the title track, Need Ur Luv + Gold Coins. With True Romance, I'd listen to the Heartbreaks and Earthquakes Mixtape first, then go into the album itself.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'n trying to get into Charli, what songs would you recommend?

The songs from Sucker are pretty fun and easy to listen to- my favorites are Body of My Own, London Queen, Doing It, and Need Ur Luv

All of the songs from True Romance are pretty good as well, but I would say it's a little more sad and electronic