Fluorine

Charli XCX

UPDATE on MASTERPOST: it is completely done! all i need is to embed links to the titles of every song for download. is this legal? cause i don't wanna get in trouble. but yeah. the masterpost will only be available through my tumblr, so please follow for all of my hard work. tumblr: angeldelamour.tumblr.com

UPDATE on MASTERPOST: it is completely done! all i need is to embed links to the titles of every song for download. is this legal? cause i don't wanna get in trouble. but yeah. the masterpost will only be available through my tumblr, so please follow for all of my hard work. tumblr: angeldelamour.tumblr.com

nah you wont get into any legal trouble - maybe don't link to official release downloads though :) 

Demos_copy.png

nah you wont get into any legal trouble - maybe don't link to official release downloads though :)

would you guys just be happy with cute covers + song titles/album titles + and my itunes library of charli? what else do you guys want?

would you guys just be happy with cute covers + song titles/album titles + and my itunes library of charli? what else do you guys want?

like no links or what do you mean? if you don't have links, expect a lot of PMs from people asking you for stuff.

for me personally, I just want something for cross reference.

I got my signed vroom vroom vinyl!~

tbh i just want something to compare to my own collection, i don't need links. i feel like those who need specific songs can ask.

H0bDaqU.gif

okay i'll be posting the masterpost on my tumblr within the next 48hours because of formatting. i'll make a post on here when i've uploaded everything

...and now.... we wait. again.

lABVyGE.png

I just got my Vroom Vroom vinyl and it's not signed... does anybody know who I can contact? This is irritating and false advertisement

Contact the store you bought it from.

lABVyGE.png