Fluorine

Charli XCX

I still don't get why people tease.....then don't deliver...people like that are attention whoring greedy hogs  :awkney2:

sigh I guess I'll just listen to the leaked snippets on a loop until I die  :hair:  :lolliney:

but they are delivering... just be grateful for what we've got so far!

but they are delivering... just be grateful for what we've got so far!

they've delivered 3 things....I'm not ungrateful lol I'm glad they came thru, but I really need them to come thru with Girls Night Out, Good Girls, Come to My Party, and Bounce..

they've delivered 3 things....I'm not ungrateful lol I'm glad they came thru, but I really need them to come thru with Girls Night Out, Good Girls, Come to My Party, and Bounce..

higher quality would be nicer too, if we're picking....

We got Mess (Final) and Mess (Demo #2) which we all thought we would never get. We also got Save You, Not in Love, the Midnight remix and much more in snippets. The likelihood of more pre-TR songs leaking are pretty damn high. I don't know if the Twitter user is also DerangedWaters on SoundCloud but I'm assured in the fact we're going to get a lot more very soon. I know that leakers and traders can sometimes be really, really annoying but we're getting more than we thought we would from the hack so far. 

now let's make a pact so he can leak mow that lawn

redline

So Midnight and Mess and pre-TR/TR outtakes...Is Save You as well? (Do we even know anything about these leaks?)

Save You was recorded a couple months after True Romance was released, so probably not...definitely can't call it a Sucker outtake though. 

X----into me, into you----X

Save You was recorded a couple months after True Romance was released, so probably not...definitely can't call it a Sucker outtake though. 

Thank you. Any producer details?