Fluorine

Charli XCX

I usually see people throw Can You Hear Me under the bus for being filler when the exchange songs exist but I swear...it's so fucking good  :deadbanana:  I'm fragile af lately and every time I hear songs like this that make me think of a special someone I just lose it  :defeated: just don't give her too much hate ladies

CYHM then TOIDF/Die4 right after has me in tears rn

I cried when I listened to Die 4 for the first time. Same with Lucky. I think if you like those songs it's cuz you empathize with the lyrics and it makes you think of someone/ a relationship

The other songs on XCX3 are BOPS tho 

ME!  :defeated:

I cried when I listened to Die 4 for the first time. Same with Lucky. I think if you like those songs it's cuz you empathize with the lyrics and it makes you think of someone/ a relationship

The other songs on XCX3 are BOPS tho

let's stop the slander together girls  :defeated:

I totally agree! idk how most people paid dust, they're so beautiful... + I forgot IWBWY in my post but her too  :rollin: I've gotta listen to Lucky a few more times especially if you're rooting for it, I've only heard P2 a few times but I don't hate it like my friends did. (My friends have no fucking taste  :bye2: )

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I usually see people throw Can You Hear Me under the bus for being filler when the exchange songs exist but I swear...it's so fucking good  :deadbanana:  I'm fragile af lately and every time I hear songs like this that make me think of a special someone I just lose it  :defeated: just don't give her too much hate ladies

CYHM then TOIDF/Die4 right after has me in tears rn

My problem with Can You Hear Me is that sonically it fits better in with Sucker than the new album. It and Die 4 aren't bad songs, they just don't sound like they belong on the album.

My problem with Can You Hear Me is that sonically it fits better in with Sucker than the new album. It and Die 4 aren't bad songs, they just don't sound like they belong on the album.

can you hear me reminds me of die tonight which isn't as bad as everyone makes out tbh it's decent

can you hear me reminds me of die tonight which isn't as bad as everyone makes out tbh it's decent

CYHM to me feels like the natural predecessor to Boom Clap. It would have made a good "second" single from Sucker instead of Break the Rules

(Also agreed Die Tonight isn't as bad as everyone says)

omg PLEASE link me to that !!!! :defeated:

PM'd

I swear to god I almost fucking typed "A *good* song from Sucker teas" but I didn't wanna get dragged or give the song worse attention then it already gets  :hdu: maybe they really don't fit and I'm just blinded by the subject matter *shrug*

I've said it and gotten dragged but Die Tonight isn't even bad to me :deadbanana: I'm a Sucker stan tho

Is she gonna be releasing a third and final mixtape in 2018? Kinda like what The Weeknd did with Trilogy era?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why does everyone hate London queen again?

I never stopped  :hooker:  I lowkey loathe it and IDK why...that and Gold Coins were just so boring...and everyone came after all the better sounding songs on Sucker  :crossed:

I never stopped  :hooker:  I lowkey loathe it and IDK why...that and Gold Coins were just so boring...and everyone came after all the better sounding songs on Sucker  :crossed:

don't come for gold coins sweetie

tumblr_nfk7m2TZBB1r8dv0ao1_400.gif

gold coins is easily on of the most fun songs to sing along to

Gold coins everywhere,

dollars up in the air

its a billionaire's love affair

Gold coins out the window 

money pours like the rain falls

and Imma spend it like I don't care 

all her lines were cut lmao the sucker era was so weird all she ever wore was slip dresses and looked bored constantly.

she also talked about tampons incessantly for some reason

"I think periods are punk"