Fluorine

Charli XCX

just caved in and spent coins on n1a/pop2 vinyl BECAUSE i've been trying to find a site to press them as individual vinyls. i found vinylify but i'm not tryna spend more than 30 ish. does anyone know a site for this bc i'm still down to press SOPHIE's product on vinyl or hey qt

Who wants to bet that the XCX3, as we know it, will just be released as a future mixtape?

The fact that GNO, Bounce, No Angel, etc. are still "alive and well" and such, even though the "album" is scrapped and leaks and whatnot... but if they're still going to see a release following all of that, it seems like it can only be done through the mixtape format or though EP(s) with Charli's Vroom Vroom Recordings.

Whatever happens, I just want these songs.. especially R&R and Taxi. :deadbanana:

makes sense, especially bc charli has said she might not even release an LP, but it'd be a lil weird if she didn't make a record for the PC era (since the last record we have is the sucker era)

liz said she wasnt on GNO when i accidentlly bullied her yesterday  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

https://twitter.com/faceshoppings/status/969313815287517190

https://twitter.com/LIZ_Y2K/status/969314160440832000

then who is that on the leaked snippet......  :wtf2:

tyni

honestly that kinda makes sense, it didn't sound that much like LIZ anyway...weird that people get so into it, lol. I don't think they're that good friends if Charli didn't ask her to be on Pop 2 & it does seem (all in all) that Charli kinda got connected to SOPHIE & later the PC crew after LIZ did and then kinda rode the way better than LIZ was able to. 

Also Tyni is like slowly gaining traction--SOPHIE did a remix for her as "Tiny Dancer" like five years ago.