Fluorine

Charli XCX

Also if she’s going the post Malone lil Xan route for xcx3 she was clearly lying when she said bounce no angel and girls night out are alive and well because they literally cannot be on the same record

Some twitter gays are saying that the new charli merch for the republican tour “xcx world” is a sign that the album is actually named xcx world and it is actually coming with this new management

I’m a dreeeeaaaMmmeeerrrrrr

Also if she’s going the post Malone lil Xan route for xcx3 she was clearly lying when she said bounce no angel and girls night out are alive and well because they literally cannot be on the same record

Some twitter gays are saying that the new charli merch for the republican tour “xcx world” is a sign that the album is actually named xcx world and it is actually coming with this new management

I’m a dreeeeaaaMmmeeerrrrrr

management doesn't care about album releases, they care about 'management' like tour stuff, which places she will go etc.

album release thing is still about atlantic

He means she's not focused on being a vocalist, she's focused on being an amazing songwriter and playing with the boundaries of pop music 

lmaoooo she's not focused on being a songwriter either anymore tbh

X----into me, into you----X

lmaoooo she's not focused on being a songwriter either anymore tbh

"I'm goin' all in

It's 5 in the mornin', I'm busy ballin'

I ain't even stoppin'

It's 5 in the mornin', I'm so devoided

I'm goin' all in

It's 5 in the mor-" deep lyrics beyond our comprehension

"I'm goin' all in

I ain't even stoppin'

I'm goin' all in

Lyrics don't have to read like Shakespeare to be good. As the legendary Ms Spears said herself: "It's not supposed to be in-depth—that doesn't mean I haven't worked really hard.”

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

"I'm goin' all in

I ain't even stoppin'

I'm goin' all in

shallow lyrics aren't a sign of her songwriting either lol, she couldnt even think of "i was busy thinking about boys" first

X----into me, into you----X

har har har hoarders btw . its a good thing u stopped begging but perhaps now u can stop being so pressed too when there’s nothing to be such way over

but no you’re right they’re not

maybe i asked you for songs because you had no hesitation flicking a boatload of unleaked music my way. what a concept!

anyway, that was when i was under the facade you were a normal person who wanted to be a friend and not a hostile weirdo

good thing that's all over now  :D  leak taxi

"I'm goin' all in[/size]It's 5 in the mornin', I'm busy ballin'[/size]I ain't even stoppin'[/size]It's 5 in the mornin', I'm so devoided[/size]I'm goin' all in[/size]It's 5 in the mor-" deep lyrics beyond our comprehension[/size]

It’s 5 in the morning and I’m still Rollin’ would be cooler

Ur welcome Charles