Fluorine

Charli XCX

the difference is i dont need to harass and slander people for music  :toofunny:  run along now  :creep:

anyway ! girls was clearly ruined from the demo so great start to her releasing music again 

this did not happen.  :toofunny:

-

i like Girls. it's good. i hope it's a hit although charli barely has anything to do with it now i guess

Wait why is everyone dragging Girls? It’s a cute, catchy song and I was ready to come for Bebe but she sounds good.

Bisexual summer anthem!!! :party:

Clean your ears, b00tynugget! Bebe sounds awful & should’ve been replaced by MØ. :rip:

Now imagine a REAL Girls collab.. Ariana, Charli, MØ, & Nicki. :defeated:

14417469274.gif

the tea is Girls demo >>>>>> omg why that bass exists??

where is Starrah, Raye and Mø's demo so we can save it?

yes omg the demo is much better!

xcx girl in a xcx world

bebe and cardi literally sound like if rats could sing/rap, this song should be renamed Rats. This was a choice, charli rlly needs to value herself as an artist more.

That's probably difficult to do when your label doesn't seem to value you as an artist or see eye-to-eye with your vision, ya know?

You can see Charli's passion for her work on POP2 and how much it means to her, and yet the label (I'm 90% sure) has her go out an debut some trappy new direction, completely out of left field, when she's been personally promoting and trying to do PC Music infused stuff for the last 3 years.

...I guess what I'm trying to say is she probably just wants to be heard, so she'll take any big break she gets. Idk.

girls isn't even actively bad its just really boring and none of them have any kind of chemistry (or even personality) on the track, you can tell cardi did not care at all and even that laughter at the end is totally from 4 different studios lmao 

also the rule of the streaming age is that you have to hook your listener in 7 seconds and that intro did not do that

X----into me, into you----X

Clean your ears, b00tynugget! Bebe sounds awful & should’ve been replaced by MØ. :rip:

Now imagine a REAL Girls collab.. Ariana, Charli, MØ, & Nicki.  :defeated:

i like bebe's voice more than mø's sorry 4 the unpopular opinion

That collab would slay though, I'd do anything to hear Ari on this  :defeated:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

I mean Girls as a song was never that good, but this really is not as awful as you all made it out to be. Its a cute summer song and they all did ok on it. Bebe's faux accent was unnecessary but Rita and Charli sounded good and Cardi's verse was fun.

Wow, that was... not good. Who's idea was it to put Cardi and Bebe on this? :deadbanana:

Warner/Atlantic ofc because they need to slap their newest artists for promo on another artist's song lmao.

Cardboard's verse is terrible, no part of it is clever or original lmao.

Whoever told Bebe that was a good take is a filthy liar

j14CYJi.png

Warner/Atlantic ofc because they need to slap their newest artists for promo on another artist's song lmao.

Cardboard's verse is terrible, no part of it is clever or original lmao.

Whoever told Bebe that was a good take is a filthy liar

That verse was such a better fit for Charli though, seriously...