Fluorine

Charli XCX

let :gclap: charli :gclap: put :gclap: new :gclap: music :gclap: out

it :gclap: is :gclap: not :gclap: 2016 :gclap: anymore!!! the world of music is so different and charli herself is very much not the same person she was then, let the bitch GROW lol

also, 5 in the morning has 6 million more streams on spotify than girls night out (which holy shit is flopping so hard, very disappointed), 5 million more than no angel and 3 million more than focus, which is still 2 million less streams than her lil xan collab...come to my party is so not what the world wants in 2018

or we could let Charli release whatever she wants :)

14417469274.gif

or we could let Charli release whatever she wants :)

well yeah obviously, if she's actually honestly feeling the song again sure, i'm just sayin' it's starting to look a bit like they're kinda trying to roll out her 2016 album campaign into 2019 and come to my party's age kinda shows, but if she's really doing the whole "it's charli baby" thing and says "do you wanna party with charli?" every night, there's a chance that vibe still works for her idk

X----into me, into you----X

Can y'all stop begging her to release songs that she doesn't want to release? She's obviously getting annoyed by it and if she wants to release other material then you guys should be supportive of it. I know a majority of you here are supportive but I've seen some people in here that are just like "anyways, leak rnr!" after she releases something new. And yes, RNR is a good song and I'm sad it never got released, but that doesn't mean you guys should be begging for it like dogs. Literally this whole thread is people just spamming "leak rnr / taxi / party party / party 4 u / etc"

death grips is online !

the fact those singles are flopping is bc her label doesnt $upport her properly.

G14FE7e.png

true, but one yt video audio leak is not a big thing to make an artist flop. Those singles need promo: times square outdoor, radio, mv, spotify playlists etc. she also needs to perform them at the rep tour or else it will flop like its happening

why is she releasing songs that gays have already leaked???? i love girls night out but never really listened to the version she released because we had the song for a full fucking year already

Come to my Party is gonna flop, it's only getting released because Atlantic clearly has a deal with the Invisible Men

AshamedGlitteringIchneumonfly-small.gif

why does she hate round and round?

She obviously liked it enough to perform it several times... then 99% sure industry politics got in the way and she simply continued writing and she got excited about other stuff.

I find it hard to believe that anyone, especially any PC Music-Charli fan, would listen to RNR and dislike it... And all this talk about songs sounding outdated and whatnot... the production on RNR sounded ahead of its time and still does... It might as well be a more refined Vroom Vroom release, or lumped in with POP 2 material, but never was. Warning: going to rant again...

The truth is, RNR isn’t a pop song... it’s beyond the fringe, it’s a very likeable PC Music/electro-pop track, but according to mainstream labels, niche electro-pop isn’t “pop” and they know it isn’t going to sell like a pop song.

But that doesn’t make it any less great... and so with that said, how can a song be “old” or sound outdated, if it was never fit for the industry climate/pop machine to begin with? If RNR is “pop”, it’s pop like YEARS down the road when the current pop formula has completely collapsed in on itself (and in some alternate universe) progressive sounding, club-orientated music is big and mass numbers of people start appreciating more “niche-pop” material (that has always sounded great and had break-through potential, but never had any industry backing).

That’s more or less the dilemma behind the whole XCX3 situation. The industry doesn’t care about the art and if it’s good or not... it’s way too calculated IMO and simply chases what is going to make them money. That’s why the Selfie song blew up and now they want to give record contracts to the “cash me outside” girl and social media stars, or whatever... It’s really sad, because we all know that XCX3 was better and far beyond all of that.

since Atlantic won’t promote let’s just do it like the religious freaks & go door-to-door with brochures of Charli’s music to hand out :creep2:

have u heard of our lord and savior of pop miss Charlotte XCX ? buy Girls Night Out on iTunes!!!!

14417469274.gif

since Atlantic won’t promote let’s just do it like the religious freaks & go door-to-door with brochures of Charli’s music to hand out :creep2:

have u heard of our lord and savior of pop miss Charlotte XCX ? buy Girls Night Out on iTunes!!!!

straight people don't want girls night out