Fluorine

Charli XCX

Interscope or Capitol.

Atlantic is trash. They just sign Internet personalities like that Walmart kid and the cash me outside girl and milk them for every dollar they are worth. Atlantic doesn’t care about artists or artist integrity

That's not true, look at their artist roster. They have artists that still release music without being a huge chart success, but you can tell by going down the list who their budget priorities are. Hip hop/rap/trap is the sound right now. We've already gone over this: the idea right now is that trap took over and pop isn't as bright and high energy as it was a few years ago. Don't get me wrong, Atlantic should be doing way more for Charli (especially with how hard she works, it would be nice to have any promotion at all instead of relying on viral twitter videos a la GNO) but at the end of the day we really don't know what's in the works or what's being constructed behind the scenes.

thank god she discovered sophie/pc music in 2015

sorry but i bet these songs are trash, the best one must be beg for it 

Get out of here with that, Hard To Love sounds like a cute bop and she wrote TONS of bops before Sophie, put some respect on her name!

i love them so much... it's so interesting how versatile her genre was back then. heart in my pocket is an ANTHEM. totally deserved to be released. if it was, in 2014, that would've been a solo #1 hit honestly

charli is such an amazing, talented, beautiful artist/person, has an iconic discography, and the more you think about how much she deserves vs what she receives the sadder it gets :(

TEA!! You're suddenly my favorite lanaboards member, especially since it seems like trashing Charli is the thing to do rn  :crossed:

I was listening to "I Wanna Be Like You" and it's so fascinating when you compare it to all the other styles of pop she's done! She really captures the essence of each genre of pop with her imagery and melodies, it's like it's in her nature to catch on so quickly. Her mind  :flutter:

Get out of here with that, Hard To Love sounds like a cute bop and she wrote TONS of bops before Sophie, put some respect on her name!

lmao u pressed and not even thinking about the shit u posting

what i mean is atlantic could force her to release 100 attempts to another fancy 

obviously she was spetactular before pc/sophie, true romance is my fav charli album but go off i guess

u need to be really dumb to think someone could even compare true romance and her sucker/pc music stuff when first is obvious dreampop while the late is bubblegum pop, totally different things

there were 8 songs made during that writing camp:

Hate You

Gold Digger

Heart In My Pocket

Bubble Pop

Hard To Love

Beg For It

Sapphire Stones

Rocks

Hate You and Beg For It are the best one's here and that's the tea

kiss kiss hoebag

wtf

artworks-000392514198-na1u9k-t500x500.jp

:toofunny:  what even is this? this honestly seems fake but i-

I'll never get over the OG XCX3 never seeing the light of day with visuals and promo + a release. Atlantic should've rush released it as soon as things started leaking considering the album had been done for how long... rip...

Edit: does charli even wanna leave the label? I assumed despite how hard it is to release music she'd want to stay due to whatever funding she gets + management etc

i knowwwww, i wish the visuals got released ugh Atlantic makes the most shitty decisions sometimes

Interscope or Capitol.

Atlantic is trash. They just sign Internet personalities like that Walmart kid and the cash me outside girl and milk them for every dollar they are worth. Atlantic doesn’t care about artists or artist integrity

agreed! Capitol I personally wouldn't want Charli signed to bc of the Sky Ferreira mess but Interscope or any other label sound good, they seem to give their artists good freedom

anyone have a list of all the DJ mustard demos we have?

i think so far it's just;

Sweetest Drug

Chandeliers and Champagne