Fluorine

Charli XCX

the 14 yr olds in charli’s twitter mentions have such an echo chamber going on and somebody needs to like tell these kids what’s up because i honestly think it’s affecting charli. people posting shazam screenshots of sticky and ring like OMG XCX WORLD IS COMING and then 50 other people like retweet it and freak their shit and then miss charles is forced to deal with their disappointment and entitlement once she actually puts stuff out. i find it honestly obnoxious and downright disrespectful and ungrateful to continue harassing her for taxi and round & round etc, do you honestly truly believe she doesn’t go on social media every day and see all these people squawking at her for these songs? what are you contributing? i just think it’s not even funny anymore and it’s sad to see my favourite artist be badgered at like this, she is so generous and her fans just take and take and take. /rant

the 14 yr olds in charli’s twitter mentions have such an echo chamber going on and somebody needs to like tell these kids what’s up because i honestly think it’s affecting charli. people posting shazam screenshots of sticky and ring like OMG XCX WORLD IS COMING and then 50 other people like retweet it and freak their shit and then miss charles is forced to deal with their disappointment and entitlement once she actually puts stuff out. i find it honestly obnoxious and downright disrespectful and ungrateful to continue harassing her for taxi and round & round etc, do you honestly truly believe she doesn’t go on social media every day and see all these people squawking at her for these songs? what are you contributing? i just think it’s not even funny anymore and it’s sad to see my favourite artist be badgered at like this, she is so generous and her fans just take and take and take. /rant

This though! Like I'm an LDR fan too and she has soooooo much unreleased stuff, unleaked and all over YT but she doesn't ever receive the harassment that Charli does, like I can't help but think Charli made things worse by releasing No Angel etc. BUT I'M NOT SAYING IT'S HER FAULT, its just "fans" try and take advantage of her generosity

Like for real and remember when No Angel got released and some of you were like "okay, let's start tweeting and commenting on her insta about taxi so we get that next"... if they get released they get released, if not they'll probably leak anyways, just remember she's human.

yeah

people are still thinking she's release paris and some really old songs that are on shazam

a fucking mess

yeah I seen many people posting those pics of Shazam with the song and tagging charli, like knowing she might see it becoz she’s always on twitter lurking

xcx girl in a xcx world

ONG What if she shot the documentary the day she invited angels to the sessions. She planned everything ahead & knew it’d be perfect. Nobody would’ve expected it as they assumed it was just for Angels.

oh bitch bdbdbdjdbdb :defeated: is 1999 the only new song she played at the sessions (besides NA/Focus)???

oh bitch bdbdbdjdbdb :defeated: is 1999 the only new song she played at the sessions (besides NA/Focus)???

From what I remember, she played 1999, White Mercedes, Blame It On Your Love and then Focus/NA, she also teased Party Party?

ONG What if she shot the documentary the day she invited angels to the sessions. She planned everything ahead & knew it’d be perfect. Nobody would’ve expected it as they assumed it was just for Angels.

just the thought of this has me shaking :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

She was actually filming something when I was in the session but I assumed it would be an XCX World episode... omg

Imagine if we do get an EP?!  :D 1999, White Mercedes and BIOYL! Didn't somebody on another forum tease an EP and a Tommy Genesis collab… one of them is confirmed.

Plus is she is bored of or doesn't want to continue monthly drops, it makes sense to drop the last few tracks as an EP with 1999 serving as a single... 

Imagine if we do get an EP?!  :D 1999, White Mercedes and BIOYL! Didn't somebody on another forum tease an EP and a Tommy Genesis collab… one of them is confirmed.

no :rip:

tommy herself teased bricks on her snapchat story back in may