Fluorine

Charli XCX

Other than ATAP and GNO, do we know what other songs would've possibly been considered as singles from XCX3? Assuming there was more, as TR got 5 and Sucker 4...

an interviewer that did an article on charli when xcx3 was 'finished' said can you hear me should be the 2nd single (charli wanted GNO) 

an interviewer that did an article on charli when xcx3 was 'finished' said can you hear me should be the 2nd single (charli wanted GNO) 

Hmmm, I imagine that she definitely would've made GNO a single, but I wonder what else she considered? Maybe Waterfall, she was fond of that one around 2016 time if I remember correctly...

I also wonder if she wanted Bounce to be pushed as a single, performing it on Jimmy Kimmel, like Need Ur Luv in the Sucker era, I think she wanted it to be a single and that's why she performed it on TV instead of Famous.

Every time you get too close I run, I run away
And every time you say the words, I don't know what to say
Back, back to the beginnin'
Really wish that I could change
I do, I do, I do

SHE BLAMES IT ON THEIR LOVE 

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

yes, its true. I've been hearing track 10 on repeat  since the track 10 slander a few pages back  :hooker: