Fluorine

Charli XCX

Focus has been the worst imo. I feel like it got old after 10 listens and is very repetitive. I feel like everyone on this forum hyped it up because AG produced it but I havent really heard a word about it since  :toofunny:

Switch No Angel and 5ITM and its tea. No Angel is probably the better song overall but after having heard the live for two years it just doesnt have the same punch it used to. At the moment 5ITM is really just THAT girl.

focus was a good idea but poorly implemented. the final version was much more repetitive and basic than the original.

Unpopular opinion but so far 5ITM has been the strongest of the monthly releases and her team/label was correct to chose it as the first and putting it on the rep tour setlist. No Angel could have been that girl if we hadn't been listening to her for 2 years

No Angel could have been that girl if atlantic supported and let her at least perform it at the Rep tour. Only the stans were listening to the live version for 2 years not the gp in general. No Angel is miles alway ahead of 5ITM in terms of single material and as a radio friendly song. Her strongest single so far (gno comes right after) and thats the tea.

Omg Focus slander in this thread? the lack of taste

Focus is repetitive but the instrumental is way more exciting & enveloping than 5ITM which kind of stays monotone the whole time.. both great songs, totally different but I think Focus is the obvious winner! :P

Focus video would’ve slayed 5ITM video too, ugh why didn’t we get one?? :crossed:

14417469274.gif

5ITM Can be that girl now, but it's not the best single part of the monthly drops... It's not the best, actually, I never like it, it's such a boring song... And I AGREE with the general opinion that if No Angel or GNO would have been released way before it would definitely be the best songs...

One Song that can FUCK ALL THE CHARTS is WANNA GET FUCKED UP! Because it was only played once or two times!