Fluorine

Charli XCX

Listened to Caught In The Middle and Need Ur Luv earlier and damn, I miss non-autotuned Charli  :toofunny: Love that everybody is asking her to take a break and look after her voice, but you all know damn well you wouldn't let her rest, she dropped 2 albums worth of music last year and more songs than most major popstars this year and you's still beg for more. Imagine the harassment for new music ahahahahaha.

yes it is a good song but let's move on

CTMP is moving on, its a step forward from the basic pop that is 1999 (especially if its featuring TROYE SIVAN) if you cant see that i'm sorry ???  :teehee:

CTMP mentioning the Kardashians is just asking for their promo / snaps of them jamming ugh i can already see it  :facepalm:  :crossed:

RELEASE OUR SUMMER ANTHEM CHARLES

CTMP is moving on, its a step forward from the basic pop that is 1999 (especially if its featuring TROYE SIVAN) if you cant see that i'm sorry ???  :teehee:

CTMP mentioning the Kardashians is just asking for their promo / snaps of them jamming ugh i can already see it  :facepalm:  :crossed:

RELEASE OUR SUMMER ANTHEM CHARLES

summer's over

Imagining an alternate reality where Charli signed to The 1975’s label Dirty Hit...

It’s kinda cool how Charli featured Jay Park on POP2 right, then more recently he’s sampled on No Rome’s “Narcissist” (feat. The 1975)... it’s almost like my two favorite U.K. pop acts are curating an alt-pop universe all their own, ironically comprised of similar taste, influences and sensibilities, and even alternative figures/artists themselves... :defeated: :defeated:

And the potential collaborations! :excited:

Im sure that if charles will release ctmp it will be like with no angel, suddenly all the gays will forget that they begged charles for like 2 years and then they hated it cuz it wasnt that fast as sophie's remixed version. the same happend to girls night out. so ir rather stream that basic ass bitch 1999 so she can have a hit and someday leave that shitty label. xoxo gossip girl

Im sure that if charles will release ctmp it will be like with no angel, suddenly all the gays will forget that they begged charles for like 2 years and then they hated it cuz it wasnt that fast as sophie's remixed version. the same happend to girls night out. so ir rather stream that basic ass bitch 1999 so she can have a hit and someday leave that shitty label. xoxo gossip girl

The new version of No Angel was unexpected though all-round, so it took a few listens to get used to. As far as GNO, people felt it kinda just works better slightly faster, which was due to people getting used to hearing it that way live.

And considering CTMP has never been played live, there are no such expectations, only that a higher quality version will release at some point... so idk, I’m not seeing the issue here. :crossed: