Fluorine

Charli XCX

let you love me is a fucking banger why is that a question

Because i'd totally be fine with it (cus it's a banger) and I was wondering about you guys opinion  :P

I'm glad easyFun is getting work but that song sounds so sanitized... I'm glad miss XCX is (mostly) above that.

Don't be so bitter, it is better than 95% of the mainstream pop chart, also it's a cute and well finalized/produced bop. Noonie is involved, which makes it even boppier. 

I think Exchange was the name of the venue Charli and Sophie did a show at together which was the premiere of most of their collabs and the songs we've been thirsting for for years. I asked the same a few weeks ago so i get the confusion  :hoe:

Apparently this is the setlist but I think she did Round & Round too?

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/charli-xcx/2016/exchange-los-angeles-ca-43fa1303.html

oh awesome thanks

SUCKER IS NOT BAD.

To you. I’m prefecrly ok with people liking it, thats their business, but to me Sucker is one of the few albums I’ve ever come across that actually gets worse every time you listen to it. It has a couple of good cuts but I dont even really revisit those. To me the album just sounds like she was writing it to write it, as opposed to her new music where you can hear how much she enjoys writing these mixtapes.

Honestly if you played Sucker backwards I wouldn't be surprised if Charli put a "send help my label is making me do this" encyrpted message across the entire playlength.

I can understand and even see the appeal of the songs on there, to some extent, but yeah...it's hot garbagé. I had to unstan during that era

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

So was Blame It On Your Love recorded for some version of XCX World?

I'm trying to work out how many songs were considered for each variation of the album... For example:

Her teasing Vroom Vroom as the lead single from the record in 2016.

Hey Boy, Hey Girl was confirmed to be on the album, however at the Exchange show it was scrapped... Same situation with Taxi (even though she never spoke it about).

Then there was obviously the 2017 version which would've included Boys and I'm assuming No Angel (a song she was unsure about at the Exchange show)

I always wonder about the Sucker era... Did she suddenly have a change of heart and decide to push Doing It as a single (to appeal to the charts and become more pop) or was it the labels decision?

Cos she went full pop with XCX World.

I also think that Sucker is much more Charli than True Romance, lyrically songs like Doing It and Famous etc wouldn't sound out of place on XCX World.