Fluorine

Charli XCX

does a daddy knows sophie studio version even exist?   as in the one she performed at the LA exchange show :flutter: (dont come for me saying its eyelars vocals wbk)

dvnots made a pretty good remix of it

round & round makes me wanna start doing drag just so i can perform it at the club and give the gays what they deserve 

watch me do it tbh  :teehee:

yes bby do it!

as a huge drag follower it gets me that next to zero queens performs charli songs </3

no this was apparently a really good live recording with some equipment that was used near the stage.

Definately not daddy knows hate that song

Do you by chance mean Up N Down instead of Round N Round? There's a Noonie version and a Charli version of that song, I believe.

8V7Yvel.png

Allie X kinda hinted a possible collab with Charli

Interview with E

https://ew.com/music/2018/10/29/allie-x-super-sunset-interview/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_content=link&utm_term=739618EC-DB9E-11E8-B2B6-28B0923C408C

Before we end, I have to engage with Stan culture: I saw a photo of you and Charli XCX recently and all the fans are saying “collab, moms!” What’s cooking?
[Laughs] Nothing that I can announce!

yes bby do it!

as a huge drag follower it gets me that next to zero queens performs charli songs </3

I have performance ideas for R&R, No Angel and Taxi already :defeated: They do an Open Drag Stage show every now and then where newcomers can join, so maybe I'll do it next year  :hooker:

love both versions! they're unique in their own ways, but I do prefer the original

wait, the demo ever leaked in full or hq? or are you just teasing again that you have songs that the rest of mortals don't have?

no, I'm not teasing anything :toofunny: half of the original leaked and that's what I listened to

Oh, thanks! I just wanted to know if the demo ever leaked... But What I listened of it, I think Charli could make it better!

Oh, thanks! I just wanted to know if the demo ever leaked... But What I listened of it, I think Charli could make it better!

well well well, the demo got down from soundcloud so...