Fluorine

Charli XCX

who would you prefer post malone?

ideally nobody, if there really needs to be one cupcakke (or Azealia), if there really needs to be a male one I don't care equally for every male rapper in the biz and I'll ask for a solo edit regardless 

ideally nobody, if there really needs to be one cupcakke (or Azealia), if there really needs to be a male one I don't care equally for every male rapper in the biz and I'll ask for a solo edit regardless 

cupcakke and charli are really something together, even when it's fan made (like taxi featuring cupcakke) it's fire

they should release an collab album

everything is cum

note that better now was written by post - since he is a songwritter - and he is also a producer and a genuine nice guy

people only see what they want to see i guess

I’m sorry I’ll stop taking about other artists that aren’t Charli in this thread after this but the comment is clearly directed at me after you asked how to block me. To me he can write and produce all he wants, but at the end of the day I dont have respect for someone who profits off of making whitewashed hip-hop and then says “if you want to think about real sh*t, don’t listen to hip-hop”. He clearly has no respect for hip-hop culture and only brandishes the music and image because he thinks its cool and makes him money. And don’t even get me started on the video of him using the n-word. He may be talented, but he’s extremely appropriative to the point of being almost outright racist. There are tons of POC artists writing and producing in hip-hop that don’t get nearly enough attention because labels and middle america would rather listen to a whitewashed characterature of a rapper.

I’m still salivating over a possible future Come To My Party release.

@BloomForYou is there anything you know about the final version of Bounce? Do people have it?

CTMP is on the current draft of XCX3 and Atlantic was pushing for a single release. Charli wants BIOYL so we don't know who's gonna win. probably the label

CTMP is on the current draft of XCX3 and Atlantic was pushing for a single release. Charli wants BIOYL so we don't know who's gonna win. probably the label

my heart wants ctmp but honestly bioyl would be better at this moment in time of music... but considering that ctmp already has a filmed mv, i believe it would be easier

It’d be nice to get CTMP as the next single, BIOYL (feat. a rapper) [idc who but the song needs something. Love the Stefflon Don verse and adlibs in the final chorus] as the third. Two singles in a row that are features would be lind of weird, plus I still have a feeling that CTMP would smash if it was given a good video and actually promoted.

idk whomever has been choosing the previous official singles should sit down and let someone else take the wheel maybe 

It’d be nice to get CTMP as the next single, BIOYL (feat. a rapper) [idc who but the song needs something. Love the Stefflon Don verse and adlibs in the final chorus] as the third. Two singles in a row that are features would be lind of weird, plus I still have a feeling that CTMP would smash if it was given a good video and actually promoted.

Stefflon Don is dope but for an official single Atlantic would never push someone who has an even smaller audience than Charli LOL The point of a feature is to reach another big audience (like Lil Yachty or Twink Sivan)

Everyone is dragging Post Malone and Travis Scott but they would likely not even agree to work with a pop star as small as Charli. look what having Kendrick on Bad Blood did for TS.... 

Putting Dua Lipa on a single would be great for Charli considering she is the most streamed female artist rn and they are actually friends 

Stefflon Don is dope but for an official single Atlantic would never push someone who has an even smaller audience than Charli LOL The point of a feature is to reach another big audience (like Lil Yachty or Twink Sivan)

Everyone is dragging Post Malone and Travis Scott but they would likely not even agree to work with a pop star as small as Charli. look what having Kendrick on Bad Blood did for TS.... 

Putting Dua Lipa on a single would be great for Charli considering she is the most streamed female artist rn and they are actually friends 

and then atlantic decides that BIOYL is a solo song  :facepalm:

instead of giving kiss and make up to those blackbitch they should have made a pc remix of that song ft charli