Fluorine

Charli XCX

havana by camila didn't become a hit until months after it was released. 1999 is still climbing charts... we have a chance :defeated:

we can only hope but 1999 has yet to re-enter the overall chart on the US, like, top 200... but yeah, i remember that lights by ellie goulding had a massive promo in the us but only peaked #2 like 3 or 4 months later lol

but i'm moreso """annoyed""" bc i wish she moved on from 1999 already, but i know it's not the right thing to do, she's slowing the pace and that's fine

but for what is worth, 1999 is doing just fine on spotify aus and uk

uk needs her

OMG Troye let her perform!! What the hell was that with him holding her back????? She was clearly uncomfortable and trying to act cool. That was so stupid of him, just like he was trying to say "calm down this is my time to shine" argh. So childish.

OMG Troye let her perform!! What the hell was that with him holding her back????? She was clearly uncomfortable and trying to act cool. That was so stupid of him, just like he was trying to say "calm down this is my time to shine" argh. So childish.

Didn't he chuck a fans flowers away? Seems like another diva in the vein of areola

you guys i was lurking this thread before i went to school this morning, and whoever said pop 2 sounds like you're stoned covered in snow i'm in love with u

i was stoned as hell before my 8 am class and we got like 2 inches of snow last night and i was driving, blasting pop 2, and the imagery i saw of white, dead trees and icy roads, it really encapsulated the feeling of pop 2. that was a powerful comparison and it got me in my feels on the way to school

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

It’s no wonder he did that. She has SO MUCH PRESENCE. I forgot he was there :rip:

But yeah he should’ve just let her shine! Also STAY STREAMING. This song is a literal hit. If Atlantic doesn’t promote this imma be so pissed. I haven’t seen any Insta ads, no YouTube ads, no Spotify ads, etc. I wasn’t even notified when the track was dropped on Spotify. Angels, I think it’s time we start our own promotion company to fund Charli’s promo inb4 “Angel Promotions™️:toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

unpopular opinion, i just watched the 1999 fallon performance, and i don't feel like troye overpowered her at all! he's gotta match her energy and at least sing some parts of the song, i think he harmonizes really well with charli's voice. they both did a great job, i loved it. esp the lights, those were frockin dope.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

I said it before, Troye and even Fallon before the performance, made it all about Troye like it was his song - and kinda is but still - he's a feature and it was Charli's moment...

it's #30 in the UK midweek charts and rising (up from #50) so it's actually doing pretty well. Boys peaked at #31 and ATAP at #29, so this could potentially be her highest-charting song since Doing It

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

it's #30 in the UK midweek charts and rising (up from #50) so it's actually doing pretty well. Boys peaked at #31 and ATAP at #29, so this could potentially be her highest-charting song since Doing It

wow the UK coming in with the TASTE 

does anyone else find it a huuuuge turn off when a guy you start *talking to* starts talking shit about Charli???? i know i can't be the only one

some examples:

"who???????"

"oh the boombooom clap  girl hahalol xD"

"omg all she literally just yells in all her songs"

"BOYS hahaha ha BOYS  i WAS BUSY THINKIN BOUT BOYS BOYS       BOYS        BOYS    BOYS"

"why the is she singing about taxis wow who in the fuck even uses taxis anymore *mocks her* 'lEtS caALL u A TaXiii' "

"she's just a version of gwen but not as good"

"all her songs sound the same idk "

"seriously who uses taxis when there's uber!????!!! !?!?? !!" 

"wow turn that cChampagne XXX off put on some Lana "

like i've literally ghosted boys through text before just bc of the DISRESPECT and sometimes pure unwillingness to even give her a chance -______________-

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

does anyone else find it a huuuuge turn off when a guy you start *talking to* starts talking shit about Charli???? i know i can't be the only one

some examples:

"who???????"

"BOYS hahaha ha BOYS  i WAS BUSY THINKIN BOUT BOYS BOYS       BOYS        BOYS    BOYS"

"why the is she singing about taxis wow who in the fuck even uses taxis anymore *mocks her* 'lEtS caALL u A TaXiii' "

like i've literally ghosted boys through text before just bc of the DISRESPECT and sometimes pure unwillingness to even give her a chance -______________-

I have literally never once encountered this problem

some examples:

"who???????"

that random girl who sang fancy

some examples:

"who???????"

Yeah I feel the same, it's like that meme "she must be r*tarded or something and I'm not that"

like HOWWW??

edit: here's the clip I meant