Fluorine

Charli XCX

you're not missing out on anything  :toofunny:

Personally I'm a fan of Charli's cheap production autotune style songs like in Bricks, 5itm, Focus, etc.

I love Party Party and I Got It too... Hence why I'm so perched for the Jam City collab!!

It goes back to appreciating the mostly unnecessary "feel-good" music she states likes to make

She considers them as albums, but in her discography they are officially mixtapes, meaning the upcoming album is XCX3. Otherwise H&E and SU would have been XCX1 and XCX2 etc.

Not quite. The first two are not on streaming or sold physically in any format

y'all... charli's show yesterday was one of the most homophobic things she's ever done... making us nyc gays risk our lives driving 2 hrs to the middle of nowhere in poughkeepsie, having 5 openers that literally made my ears bleed, being surrounded by THE ABSOLUTE WORST kinds of pushy drunk locals blocking the barricade that literally only knows bomb claps, and in the end she only played a 4 song set for 12 FUCKING MINUTES before taking off in her black car... we were truly robbed  :toofunny:  :toofunny: she's srsly acting like the whole show never happened, didn't post a single tweet/insta announcing the performance or anything like that we all really thought this was a scam.. which it was  :deadbanana:

I mean it's normal for her to play a very short set at her club shows. That's kinda how all of her parties this year have been, afaik. Sorry if u expected something different

That is weird that she didn't promo the show at all tho, also seems weird to play some random suburb instead of NYC? Seems weird all around lol

the leaker who has ptb told us on discord,that bricks is coming this month along with attention

this is false and I very much doubt they have ptb.. :toofunny: although more and more people are getting this song it's looking like they're going to hoard it :rip: