Fluorine

Charli XCX

lol, they're honestly not THAT bad.

Please.

"Fearless" is littered with the same false swag that B!TCH ZO SXC tries to boast, combined with Twiggi's HORRIBLE rhyming skills "yeah you're gonna cry, i hope you die, cause i'm pie in your eye, why why my oh my".

"Beach Hut in Hawaii" is no better. The entire song is them singing in a bad Jamaican accent about how they're going to "samoka the arb" every day in a beach hut in Hawaii. Lord knows why, the two aren't even kind of related. Then comes the annoying chants at the end, and you can literally hear her mess up and give up on part of the instrumental. 

Albeit, it's cute. A little glimpse into young Charli, I guess.

X----into me, into you----X

Don't even talk about it. I found the songs first, and I really wish I didn't.

I will be silent as the grave if someone just sends me them.

EDIT: Entire page dominated by Charli avs :legend:

I will be silent as the grave if someone just sends me them.

EDIT: Entire page dominated by Charli avs :legend:

This, someone PM me the songs please.

Do you guys think she's planning on remastering Valentine and I'll Never Know for future use? Those songs are really great.

I don't care too much for Valentine but I love I'll Never Know because of the instrumental

BzhmW.png

Do you guys think she's planning on remastering Valentine and I'll Never Know for future use? Those songs are really great.

I know, they'd both probably appear in my top 10 if I were to order a list of favorite Charli songs, with Valentine somewhere close to the top. Who knows what she intended them for...But I'd enjoy that.

I know, they'd both probably appear in my top 10 if I were to order a list of favorite Charli songs, with Valentine somewhere close to the top. Who knows what she intended them for...But I'd enjoy that.

yeah, and they're not exactly 'too easily' found so idk maybe she's planning to re-release them.

yeah, and they're not exactly 'too easily' found so idk maybe she's planning to re-release them.

I'll Never Know is like the biggest thing Red Bull's done since Red Bull.

X----into me, into you----X

Okay so I finally listened to the True Romance album, here are my opinions of the songs:

• What I Like: I wasn't sure about this song when it was first released but I've got it on repeat now.
  • Cloud Aura: This will always be a favorite of mine. The sample in this song is my favorite part of it, Brooke Candy's verse is sick so double points for that.
  • Set Me Free: I can't tell which version I like better, the album version or the demo version. Both sound beautiful, I guess it's nice having two same songs but with different sounds as well.
  • Nuclear Seasons: When it was first released, I wasn't a huge fan of it. It's weird because with the intro it has, it's made me like it even more.
  • You (Ha Ha Ha): Great song, very catchy and I just love the overall sound of it. I kind of wished there was more of this kind of vibe of sound, if that makes sense.
  • Take My Hand: This legit sounds like a song from a 90's retro video game, I find it absolutely cute and fun.
  • Stay Away: I'm surprised this song didn't get any remastering or something but then again, what more can you add to it? If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.
  • Grins: I'm not entirely sold on this song. I remember when I heard it on the mixtape, I wasn't very impressed. I hink I need to listen to it more. I don't like making comparisons as much but it reminds me of a Grimes song except you can actually hear what she's saying.
  • So Far Away: I'm iffy on this song, it's interesting I'll give it that.
  • Black Roses: I like what I'm hearing from it, it reminds me of another song or movie soundtrack but I can't for the life of me figure it out. It's a little repetitive but it's still a good song.
  • You're The One: This song is pretty fierce, I really like this song. It makes me want to... do hoodrat stuff, lmao.
  • How Can I: I really like this. The lyrics are very good, it reminds me of Forgiveness off her Super Ultra Mixtape.
  • Lock You Up: Another song that reminds me of another song. It's nice song but I'm not completely sold on it, maybe I need to listen to it a bit more.

Overall, the album is fantastic. I'll give it a 3.5/5. I'm being generous because majority of these songs we've already heard in some form.