Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone have the updated tracklist of  xcx world?

Wym updated? We have the OG tracklist and that’s all

If you mean the later drafts no, most of the songs haven’t even leaked/been teased

Anyway what is the consensus on BIOYL? Are we waiting for it to be released?

Is BIOYL for sure the next single or are we just going off of what that one leaker said (forgot his name)? If it is I can't see it being released anytime soon, I'd imagine that we're gonna get the diplo collab first in May but fingers crossed for a surprise release sometime this month

Wym updated? We have the OG tracklist and that’s all

If you mean the later drafts no, most of the songs haven’t even leaked/been teased

Anyway what is the consensus on BIOYL? Are we waiting for it to be released?

Sis I meant the leaked tracks we got last year. I'm having trouble placing the songs in order lol. 

probably not... 

Sis I meant the leaked tracks we got last year. I'm having trouble placing the songs in order lol. 

probably not...

Well can’t you just type in the search bar XCX World tracklist?

probably not...

There’s no tracklist including all the leaked XCX3 songs. The draft we have is from December 2016.

Jesus is it that hard for anyone to google.

This is what google says:

XCXWorld Trackliet

December 2016

1. Come to My Party

2. Girls Night Out

3. Good Girls

4. Bounce

5. No Angel

6. Taxi

7. Down Like Woah

8. Die 4

9. I Wanna Be With U

10. Can You Hear Me

11. Waterfall

12. Queen Lizzy

13. ATAP

I think Blame will be such a good summer song i’m excited. guys WE ARE GETTING AN ALBUM THIS YEAR! are we excited? i’m just ready to move on from the XCX World era that we missed out on and not linger on it forever. We have that album, it’s great, but i’m ready to focus on the new. Whatever Charli is excited about now.

H0bDaqU.gif

I think Blame will be such a good summer song i’m excited. guys WE ARE GETTING AN ALBUM THIS YEAR! are we excited? i’m just ready to move on from the XCX World era that we missed out on and not linger on it forever. We have that album, it’s great, but i’m ready to focus on the new. Whatever Charli is excited about now.

tea tea tea

the fact that we're still so attached to an album that never happened says a lot about us as fans tbh dksljfsdkf

lABVyGE.png

Absolutely agreee! i love xcx world and i’m glad we got it after all but i’m so excited for the new era!!! new music!!! new visuals!!! ugh it’s gonna be so good