Fluorine

Charli XCX

I really need the 1999 era to die, I gave her time because I want charli to scoop up every lil coin she could get but ms 1999 needs to be taken off life support, it's time. they sending her on chicken shit live gigs now next she gonna be performing at a chuck e cheese or something. On a good note I noticed her live singing has got miles better 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i still don't understand how that best of the week playlist info happened though......

yeah what a fuck up, maybe today was the original release date but it got pushed back or something. It’s really sad and annoying that charli can’t release something without it getting spoiled ahead of time, someone always has to fuck it up

i still don't understand how that best of the week playlist info happened though......

Atlantic probably sent it to apple (& other streaming services) with the intention of releasing it May 3rd a couple weeks ago, the decided to push it back but the person who writes the weekly description probably didn't get the memo.

what's the point of pushing it back? like literally as if we haven't waited enough

we don't know if it was pushed back, I highly doubt it was. charli only said that thing about love in your language, plus the description was edited and BIOYL was removed. Guessing it was just a mistake on the playlists end

xMcVPI7.jpg

I heard the blame it on your love demo, the final better have a better drop like...and re recorded vocals too

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

we don't know if it was pushed back, I highly doubt it was. charli only said that thing about love in your language, plus the description was edited and BIOYL was removed. Guessing it was just a mistake on the playlists end

Yes but they wouldnt know to put it in the playlist description unless it had been planned to come out this week.

We still pretending that umru is bad wtf

LMAO.. hes a cheaper SOPHIE who uses Charli XCX to get attention. he's been riding her dick for so long, he needs to fuck off and do his own thing. yes, charli still works with him, but he overuses that info for clout and it's annoying.

xMcVPI7.jpg