Fluorine

Charli XCX

some of y'all bout to be real mad at me but it must be said, best songs on xcx3-album-draft:

i wanna be with u, waterfall, bounce, queen lizzy, no angel, taxi

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

some of y'all bout to be real mad at me but it must be said, best songs on xcx3-album-draft:

IWBWU, die 4, waterfall, good girls, down like wow

uuuh teaaa

I don’t understand why people still beg her for a Taxi release when it’s already a leaked track. I get it, a final version would be cute… but… her best song Party 4 U exists and it’s probably never gonna see the daylight

I don’t understand why people still beg her for a Taxi release when it’s already a leaked track. I get it, a final version would be cute… but… her best song Party 4 U exists and it’s probably never gonna see the daylight

that's what I was talking about last week. btw I hope she drops P4U/Dance All Night very soon bc those are her best songs so far

hate to ruin your fantasy but Bounce is one of the worst songs off the XCX3 album draft

nope, the worst one is waterfall  :creep:

I’d argue that more people know about her from TFIOS soundtrack than Sucker tbh

I mean true, I considered BC as a part of Sucker

Hate Sucker all y’all want but it’s the only reason she’s somebody

I don't hate Sucker at all really, but you say that as if she didn't have any kind of fanbase before that or couldn't have built one without a mainstream hit era. Sure, Boom Clap/the Sucker era is what got her out there to a larger audience, but I feel like you're trying to discredit the work she did prior to that era that made her gain traction to begin with.

If anything, I'd personally say that the Sucker era having a hit to its name is what is causing XCX3 to be pushed back/scrapped/redone soooo much. Her label is trying to wait for that kind of hit again instead of letting the girl express her artistry freely and continue to build a following at her own pace based off the people who want the kind of music she's making right now.

scRbIDq.png