Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm just glad Miss Charlotte is going back and revisiting unreleased demos of hers (even years later) and finally mastering + releasing them. Our favs could never... always just scrapping shit and moving along to the next. Charli knows how to keep the gays and gals happy. Bless her  :krylie:

TjmiIK4.png

There's someone on Reddit saying there has been a BIOYL demo leak a year ago? I think he or she is referring to the sh&/(y lq demos or discord leaks, but she / he claims it's not a fan made it is HQ and it's faster than the released version...

Am I not seeing something or this person is wrong?

There's someone on Reddit saying there has been a BIOYL demo leak a year ago? I think he or she is referring to the sh&/(y lq demos or discord leaks, but she / he claims it's not a fan made it is HQ and it's faster than the released version...

they're wrong lol

xMcVPI7.jpg

Unless we all missed something huge they're def wrong lmao. I was seeking out the BIOYL demo in HQ for forever  :ohno:

TjmiIK4.png

I'm just glad Miss Charlotte is going back and revisiting unreleased demos of hers (even years later) and finally mastering + releasing them. Our favs could never... always just scrapping shit and moving along to the next. Charli knows how to keep the gays and gals happy. Bless her :krylie:

I hope she gives Hate Myself for Loving You the same treatment and puts it on the album it's so good

There's someone on Reddit saying there has been a BIOYL demo leak a year ago? I think he or she is referring to the sh&/(y lq demos or discord leaks, but she / he claims it's not a fan made it is HQ and it's faster than the released version...

I feel like theyre taking about the “MQ” demo that was better quality than the discord recording.

so... is spicy getting released? i heard it at my gym twice today and was just confused

.....uhhh, what??  :toofunny: 

Why have her releases been so messy?

She really likes Lizzo so maybe she does. Back in the day she really liked Charli but she never reacted to any of the monthly singles, not even 1999.

Kinda got the vibe that she seemed a little turned off by POP 2.

...the lack of taste.

i can only hope she releases bricks as a bonus track for the album or something

how the f this song did not leak yet

if only this would happen :( charli and tommy can't release the song since the rights/song was sold to the guys who made the movie, and they expected it to be released since it was in the movie but nothing happened and neither of them can do anything about it