Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ugh Charletta is performing for Genentech (a biotech company in SF) employees right now and I’m literally miles away at a darn conference wishing I was there :(

Edit: also are we that bored that we’re fighting each other and giving banks unnecessary attention?

giphy.gif

Oh look, another power bottom with prolapsed butthole and acrilyc nails.

My hole is firmly intact and I've never worn acrylics much less painted my nails, but if we're going to stereotype and bottom/fem shame... you don't want this smoke from people on here.

BzhmW.png

Ugh Charletta is performing for Genentech (a biotech company in SF) employees right now and I’m literally miles away at a darn conference wishing I was there :(

Edit: also are we that bored that we’re fighting each other and giving banks unnecessary attention?

Is it the new trend to perform at silicon valley company events

VHshv7gl.png

My hole is firmly intact and I've never worn acrylics much less painted my nails, but if we're going to stereotype and bottom/fem shame... you don't want this smoke from people on here.

Well this place is a well known to be a home of exactly that type of creatures, bitchy ugly bottoms that can't make a difference between giving a critic, saying a negative opinion and just pure evil hate. It's a place of mentally ill gays that think their taste is superior just because they like a song that is not on the charts, 'cause in their mind if u stan ppl that chart and have grammies your taste is generic, if you stan an underdog then they are like omg who, ur flop fave could never. My life won't fucking stop if these sad whiny bitches don't agree with me, like people here are constantly perched just to shade and start shit with someone. I love Charli but her stans are the worsT.

Well this place is a well known to be a home of exactly that type of creatures, bitchy ugly bottoms that can't make a difference between giving a critic, saying a negative opinion and just pure evil hate. It's a place of mentally ill gays that think their taste is superior just because they like a song that is not on the charts, 'cause in their mind if u stan ppl that chart and have grammies your taste is generic, if you stan an underdog then they are like omg who, ur flop fave could never. My life won't fucking stop if these sad whiny bitches don't agree with me, like people here are constantly perched just to shade and start shit with someone. I love Charli but her stans are the worsT.

and that's exactly what you're doing on every single thread, and if 'mentally ill' wouldn't that include you as well since you've been shitposting non-stop over here? if u wanna be a troll at least be funny tumblr_n0uo4vnjhd1qzjr2jo5_250.gif

....... are you done? Do you feel better?

Can we move on now? :facepalm:

:smh:

14417469274.gif

im going to see charli on october 1th alone...have you guys been to a concert by all yourself??? what's it like?

I had anxiety about going to see Dua Lipa in 2017 and Carly Rae in 2016 by myself, but you meet people in queue and they make it fun. That's how I met some of the users here irl and other people who I go to shows with now!

BzhmW.png

im going to see charli on october 1th alone...have you guys been to a concert by all yourself??? what's it like?

I went to a concert alone too, not a charli concert though. It was very awkward because you don’t have someone to talk to at first, but at some point you get to know other audiences because of course y’all have something in common. And at that point, you made new friends that you can talk to anytime especially if you exchange twitter accounts! It’s fun to meet new people that are way out of your circle of friends.

Also, you have to be safe always as you’ll be going alone. Especially when going home after the concert.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

I had anxiety about going to see Dua Lipa in 2017 and Carly Rae in 2016 by myself, but you meet people in queue and they make it fun. That's how I met some of the users here irl and other people who I go to shows with now!

I went to a concert alone too, not a charli concert though. It was very awkward because you don’t have someone to talk to at first, but at some point you get to know other audiences because of course y’all have something in common. And at that point, you made new friends that you can talk to anytime especially if you exchange twitter accounts! It’s fun to meet new people that are way out of your circle of friends.

Also, you have to be safe always as you’ll be going alone. Especially when going home after the concert.

dang okkk

22.png

and that's exactly what you're doing on every single thread, and if 'mentally ill' wouldn't that include you as well since you've been shitposting non-stop over here? if u wanna be a troll at least be funny tumblr_n0uo4vnjhd1qzjr2jo5_250.gif

So saying that I prefer No 1 Angel over Pop 2 is shitposting and trolling? You really are dumb huh?

I went to a Charli concert by myself last year in San Diego! It was super fun :) I actually made a friend while waiting in line bc she came to the concert by herself too. Overall the crowd was super friendly and very respectful of each other but this was during the daytime and in an open, public space, so what angels are like when they’re drunk and are in a private, closed space could be totally different... I’m going to the concert in SF by myself too at this moment but I’m hopeful I’ll at least have fun bopping to Charletta!

giphy.gif

ok i know it's annoying to double post but does any of you have a live remaster or sumn of party party? can't find anything anymore on soundcloud

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

funny how you're complaining about "evil gays" when you're the one attacking the people on here, do us a favor and quit poppers, they're starting to affect your brain, oh, and also, get the fuck out of here, ugh, if you hate this place so much, then why are you here? It makes no sense

giphy.gif

funny how you're complaining about "evil gays" when you're the one attacking the people on here, do us a favor and quit poppers, they're starting to affect your brain, oh, and also, get the fuck out of here, ugh, if you hate this place so much, then why are you here? It makes no sense

I stated my opinion on No 1 Angel, Pop 2 and Charlis narcissism, I didn't mention or quoted a single fucking gay here. You were the ones that started quoting me, calling me tasteless, desperate etc. Like take a look few pages ago and tell me which gay did I attack. And poppers? Seriously though? How can 14 y old kids like you even know about the poppers

i almost exclusively go to concerts alone. mainly because i typically wait in line all day so i'm one of/the first in line and none of my friends like them enough to wait that long (or buy a ticket in the first place lol). but i also genuinely prefer going alone and rarely invite friends in the first place. 

there is nothing better than meeting + bonding with fellow stans! you get to talk about the deep cuts and moments that you'll otherwise only find online (to discuss). i've made so many friends from concerts and festivals, many of whom i still talk with over snap/twitter/insta. it's so much fun to be outside yourself and embrace being a full stan irl. you're all there for the same reason.

put yourself out there as soon as you get in line. introduce yourself to whoever's directly in front of you (and whoever comes after you). if you act reserved it's just gonna be awkward the whole rest of the time (i speak from experience; i'm talkative but hate being the one to break the ice). 

man… froot promo tour in detroit, born this way ball in minneapolis, gov ball 2017, la to the moon tour in minneapolis, pop 2 nyc… the people i met and the shit we did together are some of my favorite memories, and made the shows all the better of experiences. don't judge the people around you by how they look or by first impressions. odds are you will have a great time together, and it's great to have people to complain with when people in the front inevitably let their friends cut.

i honestly feel bad for people who feel pressured to find friends to come with. it's missing out on the rare opportunity to bond with people from all walks of life brought together by your fucking fave, who's an important part of your daily lives but you only know from afar. we get to wild out together and have a real life fan community for that one special day. ahhh.